IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Back in Black., The determination of one.
AC9breaker
post Jan 26 2004, 07:23 PM
Post #1

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

Yesterday I hit 158. two days ago 157. A while ago I beat Seabeds offline. Today i beat olga online and saw flowen. I have never played a game as much as i play this game. Well except for (Armored core beigebiggrin.gif) But for some reason I find it difficult to focus on another game to play. I kinda like the story of this game and for some reason today when i saw flowen i was filled with strong undiscribeable feeling that has been apperant in all of the above mentioned events. I know it sounds silly but I guess they have made me want to go to level 200. So that is what i will be going for now and im switching back to my OG color of black. I will reach level 200. I will now be know as the Black Mirage. Cool yet huggable:P

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
HC82
post Jan 26 2004, 10:27 PM
Post #2

Badass Billionaire Extraordanaire

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 4

Heh, I don't need to tell you good luck, hitting 200 is all about your own determination.

Most importantly, have FUN!!!
Be it ten level 100 characters or one level 200 character, if in either case a person is just leveling up for the status and goal and not because they are having fun, it becomes a waste of real life time.

I know you really dig the game AC9, so it's cool.

Some people grind to 200 mindlessly, which is fine if your having fun...But you gotta ask yourself a serious question "Am I having fun?" If your not having fun and are just doing it to achieve a goal, then there are more realistic goals that one can achieve that can be more beneficial.

Not to get offtopic, but some people who grind exp in games begin to lose sight of the reason that one plays a game and their values become mildly distorted.

Ex."Getting to level 200 is such a pain in the ass, but I gotta hit level 200. Fuck my report, so what if I flunk out?"

I just wanted to make a point here because there are a lot of people who do exactly that. Everquest isn't called EverCrack for nothing.

On your quest for 200, don't lose sight of why your playing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 04:10 PM