IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Back in Black., The determination of one.
AC9breaker
post Jan 26 2004, 07:23 PM
Post #1

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

Yesterday I hit 158. two days ago 157. A while ago I beat Seabeds offline. Today i beat olga online and saw flowen. I have never played a game as much as i play this game. Well except for (Armored core beigebiggrin.gif) But for some reason I find it difficult to focus on another game to play. I kinda like the story of this game and for some reason today when i saw flowen i was filled with strong undiscribeable feeling that has been apperant in all of the above mentioned events. I know it sounds silly but I guess they have made me want to go to level 200. So that is what i will be going for now and im switching back to my OG color of black. I will reach level 200. I will now be know as the Black Mirage. Cool yet huggable:P

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Sheik
post Feb 1 2004, 01:56 PM
Post #2

☆タルタル、かわいい☆

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 33

Okay, okay,
Most of you know that I also bored with FFXI so...it is not such a suprise.
I think PSO holds my interest more for some reason.
It has to be the people that I meet and play with on PSO.
I have started thinking more about PSO as "I want to see who is online to play with" rather than "I wana get 2 levels."

Lately I may just sit in a lobby looking at games or talking with friends. The level grinding thing has lost my interest....as it should (it seems to be no fun!).

What ever game I play I eventually end up falling back to PSO for some reason. It is the game I started playing and where I met so many people and I have a hard time letting it go. I admit I do not play it nearly as much as I used to but with everything going on at the University it is easy to see why. I maybe put in 1-2 hours daily where I used to be on it 5+ hours when I was at my community college. PSO does not hold my interest for 5+ hours anymore...

Anyways, my thoughts on PSO and FFXI. I still have an active contentID for FFXI and it is costing me about $13-$14 a month to maintain it. I have not let go of FFXI but that contentID cost will add up and I might eventually drop it...sad to say.

Anyways, good luck with your endevers and hopefully you find your place on what you enjoy doing. LV200 is a goal for me, but my point of playing is to play with friends and meet new friends. Lately I have not set foot on a US ship except for 2-3 minutes here and there. You will mostly find me standing in JP Alcyone:68-06 lobby 1, 2, or 3...sometimes Mintaka 68-3 when I want to level up.

Alright, good luck...and may you find where you enjoy yourself.
--Sheik

--------------------
Level
+ neola - Lv109 HUcaseal - Oran
+ Sheik - Lv056 FOnewearl - Viridia
Challenge
+ neola* - HUcaseal - Whitill
+ kali* - FOnewearl - Whitill
+ neola** - HUcast - Green
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:53 AM