Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Touching Base
Kyre
post Jul 17 2005, 01:36 PM
Post #1

Stacy's Mom

Group: AT Certified
Member No.: 176

Hey Hi Howdy!! I haven't talked to any of you in quite some time, so I thought I'd drop a line...touch base....blah, blah, blah if you know what I mean.
I just got back from my 4th year at Moondance Jam. Drank way too much toast.gif had to become very intimate with a porta john as my lunch no longer wanted to party with me.
Lynard Skynard was awesome, but Cinderella made my night. Honestly...blast from the past..sang along to every song.
Would anyone know what happened to the original lead singer for Ratt? This has been eating away at my brain all weekend. They just weren't the same and David Coverdale is old....so old. (shivers).
The other thing I noticed was the lack of clothing on people. Honestly, just because you can put it on doesn't mean you should wear it in public. Didn't they look in the mirror before they wandered outside? You just want to say "Honey, you just aren't thin and your boobs need more support."
Well hope you all are having a nice summer.
Take care buttrock.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
AC9breaker
post Jul 18 2005, 07:53 PM
Post #2

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

Well, I actually stopped final fantasy XI like a month ago or so sold all my stuff deleted my character and canceled my account. I've been trying to do more constructive things with my time. I think it was becuase I met so many good people such as yourself that I played the game for as long as I did. But a'las I have set some very lofty goals that I will have a very difficult time trying to achieve by playing FFXI. Maybe in one of your moments of clarity we'll have a good spirtual chat about budda and liquor. beigelaugh.gif

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:48 AM