Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Dragon's Crown, Boobs
Vitamin D
post Jul 25 2013, 10:39 AM
Post #1

IS MAHVEL BAYBEE!

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 35

So yeah, I'm getting super hype for this game. It's been released in Japan today and will be headed here on August 6th. This is it's trailer from E3.

The game will be on Vita and dat Tr3y (4 lyfe3). It will have online multiplayer from the PS3 version, and local play for the Vita. It does not have crossplay between the two. It is possible to transfer saves however. Destructoid's preview has pushed my anticipation over the hill. I've also watched a couple streams of the Japanese version, and I had to stop myself, lest I spoil too much haha.

I say we get together and play this dope looking game. I dare say make it an AT gameday! Either way who's down? If we do play, DIBS ON AMAZON. Once again AT, IT'S TIME TO SLAY THE DRAGON!

--------------------
<center>
"You Need The D? Then You Need Me!"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Scan_Man
post Aug 9 2013, 09:55 PM
Post #2

Grand Armor

Group: AT Certified
Member No.: 71

This game is sooooo good. Started as a Dwarf played him for about 15 hours before rerolling Elf. When starting a new character you have to do everything over again, though stash is shared. However I was able to blaze through the A routes and unlock Multiplayer in under a little over an hour. Significantly faster than my first time through. Elf is very hard to play as it sometimes difficult to tell which point on the plane you and the enemies are on in order to line up shots with the bow. I like the feel of how the Dwarf plays better honestly.

But yeah this game really opens up after you are familiar with all the little quirks. Very addicting. The multiplayer is awesome when you find a good team and that are willing and able to do dungeon chains. Had a good run the other night of 8 dungeons in a row. Good stuff.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:15 AM