Guild cards
Dorian
post Apr 4 2004, 03:02 AM
Post #1

Local 804

Group: Associates
Member No.: 66

So far I've met up with DJ and AC9

Who should I look for to meet up with the rest of you?

I can be on at any time so it's not an issue for me.

Whenever you availible just IM me at: Cryptic Camulus
For MSN people: CrypticCamulus@aol.com

So far I got to do two tornaments with DJ, and we owned all thanks to me! =P

This game is so awesome.. haha
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Alisha
post Apr 4 2004, 03:56 AM
Post #2

Monk Princess

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 11

yes it is!
if it wasnt for this game i would be on ffxi by now

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dorian
post Apr 4 2004, 09:02 AM
Post #3

Local 804

Heh, I'm on both.. To much free time. Where and when can I meet you Lish to get a guild crad?

My Memory Card got curopted last night...... =(

I hate to start over...

My level 28 RAcast is gone! WHY GOD!

+Quote Post
Sheik
post Apr 4 2004, 11:06 AM
Post #4

☆タルタル、かわいい☆

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 33

QUOTE (Camulus @ Apr 4 2004, 07:02 AM)
Heh, I'm on both.. To much free time. Where and when can I meet you Lish to get a guild crad?

My Memory Card got curopted last night...... =(

I hate to start over...

My level 28 RAcast is gone! WHY GOD!

Your data corrupted that fast? What the dude? That is strange...are you using one of the nice Nintendo brand Memory Card 59s? That is all that I will use.
at-emote1.gif

--------------------
Level
+ neola - Lv109 HUcaseal - Oran
+ Sheik - Lv056 FOnewearl - Viridia
Challenge
+ neola* - HUcaseal - Whitill
+ kali* - FOnewearl - Whitill
+ neola** - HUcast - Green

+Quote Post
HC82
post Apr 4 2004, 11:29 AM
Post #5

Badass Billionaire Extraordanaire

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 4

I told you about the non-nintendo brand name memory cards having a high rate of corruption. Go out and buy the smallest size Nintendo Brand memory card and use that for all your PSO related games(it's really cheap, so money isn't an issue). I think it's the Nintendo 59 one. Use the Nyko memory card you have for all other games.

As for your Racast, he can be easily power leveled online in a few hours. I think there is a way to recover corrupted characters. That in its self will just medicate the problem, you need the new mem card to fix the issue. BTW, I believe you can transfer over guildcard files over from memory card to memory card. Character files are the exception. So, any guild cards you have received should be able to transfer over to the new memory card.

+Quote Post
Dorian
post Apr 4 2004, 11:55 AM
Post #6

Local 804

QUOTE (HC82 @ Apr 4 2004, 12:29 PM)
I told you about the non-nintendo brand name memory cards having a high rate of corruption. Go out and buy the smallest size Nintendo Brand memory card and use that for all your PSO related games(it's really cheap, so money isn't an issue). I think it's the Nintendo 59 one. Use the Nyko memory card you have for all other games.

As for your Racast, he can be easily power leveled online in a few hours. I think there is a way to recover corrupted characters. That in its self will just medicate the problem, you need the new mem card to fix the issue. BTW, I believe you can transfer over guildcard files over from memory card to memory card. Character files are the exception. So, any guild cards you have received should be able to transfer over to the new memory card.

I figured out why it happened... I turned off the GC while it was saving... I was sleepy... So yea.. oh well... I played EP3 all night last night. I have 3 decks now a HU and RA and a FO deck, lol.

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post Apr 4 2004, 12:44 PM
Post #7

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

QUOTE (Camulus @ Apr 4 2004, 11:55 AM)
QUOTE (HC82 @ Apr 4 2004, 12:29 PM)

I figured out why it happened... I turned off the GC while it was saving... I was sleepy... So yea.. oh well... I played EP3 all night last night. I have 3 decks now a HU and RA and a FO deck, lol.

ROFL. Join the club man. Ive corrupted myself so many times its not even funny. My brother too. For some reason we alawys forget that you have to wait intill it saves to turn off. LoL It made me paranoid now. EVen playing PS2 games or X-box games I wait intill its done loading or whatever to do anything. Oh well I got your card so Ill be looking for you. spinning.gif

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge

+Quote Post
psobsesser
post Apr 6 2004, 09:01 AM
Post #8

Free lancer

Member No.: 135

I have your card too AC9, but you never seem to be on when I am. cry2.gif
And I'll probably show up to say hi during this Hobo tournament thing (since I can't play) then maybe I can get some other cards.
So AC9 or Skorp, get your butts back on ep1 and 2 lobbies for a minute and say hi! (since i know you two have my card) It won't kill you to take a minute out of your busy schedule to see me ya know...

--------------------

PSO...still alive and kicking

+Quote Post
Skorpius
post Apr 6 2004, 09:38 AM
Post #9

Silver Skorpion

Member No.: 134

yeah it would beigebigrazz.gif
(i'll try)

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post Apr 6 2004, 10:30 AM
Post #10

Soul Hunter

Member No.: 23

QUOTE (psobsesser @ Apr 6 2004, 09:01 AM)
I have your card too AC9, but you never seem to be on when I am. cry2.gif
And I'll probably show up to say hi during this Hobo tournament thing (since I can't play) then maybe I can get some other cards.
So AC9 or Skorp, get your butts back on ep1 and 2 lobbies for a minute and say hi! (since i know you two have my card) It won't kill you to take a minute out of your busy schedule to see me ya know...

LoL what time are you on? I still play PSO 1&2. So if you ever ask me to game with you, I will most likely join. One time I searched you but you where in some c-mode game and I didnt wanna bother you. I just recently beat EP2C4 But dont tell DJ_Donkey that. <.< attention.gif

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge

+Quote Post
donkeybeatz
post Apr 6 2004, 11:50 AM
Post #11

McDonald's!

Member No.: 32

QUOTE (AC9breaker @ Apr 6 2004, 10:30 AM)
I just recently beat EP2C4 But dont tell DJ_Donkey that. <.< attention.gif

A hex to your RAcast. *uses spirit fingers*

--------------------

+Quote Post
psobsesser
post Apr 7 2004, 09:00 AM
Post #12

Free lancer

Member No.: 135

QUOTE (DJ_Donkey @ Apr 6 2004, 11:50 AM)
QUOTE (AC9breaker @ Apr 6 2004, 10:30 AM)
I just recently beat EP2C4 But dont tell DJ_Donkey that. <.< attention.gif

A hex to your RAcast. *uses spirit fingers*

Same. beigelaugh.gif Curse you! I've tried a lot, but still haven't done it all yet.
And I could see the boss teleporter once too... cry2.gif

Well, since my crappy spring break is only 2 extra days...
I'll be on Thursday, Friday, Sat, and Sun night for sure.
And anytime I'm on and you are, mail me so I at least know you're on. (since I only have your card on one mem card, I can't search you all the time.)

--------------------

PSO...still alive and kicking

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:00 AM