IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

~Otogi - Myth of Demons.. ^^, first impressions..
DivA
post Oct 12 2003, 08:49 PM
Post #1

Deus-Ex MachinA

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 44

~upon getting my copy of x-box live today, i also picked up Otogi - Myth of Demons.. to all x-box owners that are SEGA fans ~ this game is a must; if you don't get this one, i'll take you by the nose & shake you.. ;p

SEGA picked a winner this time for publishing...lol, the game is fascinating ~ based upon ancient japanese folk-lore, the main character is a fierce spectral warrior (summoned from the beyond) to help restore the harmony of an ancient land, torn apart by the fading of a great seal.. the seal was forged long ago, in hopes of preserving peace throughout the land for years to come.. all went rather well; however, with the passing of many years, so had the strength of the seal.. =. now, those banished long ago have trickled back into the land to strengthen chaos by further weakening of the seal..

this is where the main character (Raikoh) comes in.. ^^ the play mechanics are decent, the combo system is well executed, me thinks; in truth, the ambience is filled with an ancient drama, of which i find truly refreshing ~ truly alien.. another time, another place of ancients, mysticism & martial lore.. this game is a gem ~ more to come as i play further.. =)

until then, here is a link of reference..
Otogi - Myth of Demons
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:16 AM