IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Kingdom Under Fire,Circle of Doom., Demo up 360 Marketplace.
Riel
post Dec 30 2007, 08:34 AM
Post #1

Guardian Armor

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 14

Ok the demo is not that great(it's quite long though and i haven't finish it yet because i always forget to buy potions and run out of them on harder mobs later in the demo ;) ),but the game will also be online,4 player co-op and that looks like fun.It's basically a hack and slasher with tons of drops and the like.Coming out in the middle of January...i'm definetly going to try it and see how online goes and keep yopu guys posted,maybe we can get some old style AT/PSO romps going.

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/15363/Kingdo...e-of-Doom-Demo/

--------------------
============================
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post Dec 30 2007, 04:38 PM
Post #2

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

Well, I´ve been playing the Kingdom Under Fire games for the original Xbox for some time now. Me and my brothers are fans of the series and since we all got 360 we´re all planning on picking this puppy up. I haven´t tried the demo yet but definetly gonna have to tonight when I get home from work. It´ll be sweet to have some AT peeps to do it online with as well.

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge

+Quote Post
Crushinator
post Dec 30 2007, 04:56 PM
Post #3

Holding these random memories

Member No.: 8

I'm playing the demo now, and this game is pretty tight. The graphics are very nice, and the hack-n-slash gameplay is solid. I like that you can choose from 5 or 6 different classes and then still customize your character further with equips and stat allocation as you level up.

If you guys are grabbing this then I'll definetly pick it up, just from the demo. guitarist.gif

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.

+Quote Post
Crushinator
post Jan 7 2008, 05:08 PM
Post #4

So who is all picking this up this week? I'm excited for it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post Jan 7 2008, 08:18 PM
Post #5

Soul Hunter

I'll be picking it up next week. I got some bills coming up I gotta take care of.

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

+Quote Post
Riel
post Jan 9 2008, 04:44 PM
Post #6

Guardian Armor

I'll be picking it up tomorrow for sure.

--------------------

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post Jan 9 2008, 06:36 PM
Post #7

Soul Hunter

I just got it, lol. I had an extra 300 dollars in my bank account. Go figure, let me know whats up doods!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Crushinator
post Jan 9 2008, 08:01 PM
Post #8

I'm almost off work now, I'll pick mine up on the way home. See you on there tonight! haha

--------------------

+Quote Post
Riel
post Jan 10 2008, 10:31 AM
Post #9

Guardian Armor

So guys.how is it online because the game is getting some pretty bad scores,although they all say online is better...but do you have to restart all the time or you just join someone's game depending on where he is in the single player? i still can't find the game around here so far today.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Crushinator
post Jan 10 2008, 03:27 PM
Post #10

Its pretty damn fun online, it really captures the same fun feel from PSO. I can see how people would rate it low based only on the single player content, becuase just like PSU/O there's not much emphasis put on the story or solo play. Its a hack 'n' slash dungeon crawl, so its at its best when you're online with your buddies. The big variety of items and weapons is great, each character has like 5-6 different weapon types they can use (and each one is unique among the characters). There's also tons of abilities and spells to learn, and you can choose which ones you master, so you have a pretty decent control over your character development.

The worst part of the game so far to me is the load times between levels are kind of long (seems like about 15 to 20 seconds or so) and you can't talk to other players during the load screen for some reason. The levels are pretty long (about 15-20 mins each) so its not a HUGE deal, but it is irritating.

I'm not sure on the joining mid-session thing, since AC and I just started a game from the start and played till the end of the first episode before we called it a night.

Crushinator PROTip: Don't forget to turn on the blood from the options menu, its off by default for some reason. And this game has buckets of it!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Riel
post Jan 12 2008, 04:57 PM
Post #11

Guardian Armor

The game is fun online although I couldn't hear AC and his bro after a while,which was annoying...i whish there was a little more variety though but they said they will add some DLC if the game does well...i know there's lots of games going in the lobby for now but once people have done everything there is to do,not sure how long it will stay popular.

Let's schedule an evening next week when we can play again guys?

--------------------

+Quote Post
donkeybeatz
post Jan 12 2008, 06:44 PM
Post #12

McDonald's!

Member No.: 32

Just picked it up. I'll get on it later on tonight.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Crushinator
post Jan 12 2008, 07:03 PM
Post #13

Noice, which guy are you going to be? I'm the the barbarian (Regnier i think), AC is the elf chick, and Riel is the fat gun guy (duane?)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Crushinator
post Jan 13 2008, 04:07 AM
Post #14

Just got off a blazin' 3-4 hour game with Donkey and AC. Confirmed: this game is the shit buttrock.gif

The fire and ice worlds are awesome, and now that I figured out the whole synthing thing customzing your equips rocks total.

--------------------

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post Jan 13 2008, 11:36 AM
Post #15

Soul Hunter

I'm down for setting up games whenever. I usually get on my Xbizzle every night when I get home from work. Once you figure out the synthing system it gets pretty addictive. I've been focusing most of my efforts however on accomplishing my subquests so that I can learn new spells, and trying to customize my weapons so that it complements my magic play style.

I've been trying to setup so that my Rapier weapon has the Wisdom and Fatality ability. Wisdom helps my special abilities/ Magic recover faster from their casting downtime when I use that weapon, and Fatality helps me score criticals hits against the enemies. My dagger I'm looking to set-up with Bloodlust and Growth. Growth adds to my attack powerful for every successful hit, and Bloodlust does the same thing only I can't take any damage or else the damage modifier restarts. Finally my Bow, going for Guidance and Greed. Guidance = lock on arrows. attacks the nearest target. Greed = bonus exp. Think Kings special from PSO where you absorb exp.

I'm close to learning Chain Lighting spell, and I just need to kill one more Ice Maiden and I'm ready to learn Celine's Power of Love Spell.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:45 AM