Reply to this topicStart new topic
grr..., :o
Kazicht
post Mar 3 2004, 06:52 PM
Post #16

System Id

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 45

Im gonna pick up a copy tomarrow and get practicing offline. Probably won't reactivate my Hunter's License until next weekend so no online til then. Really psyched tho ^^

See you guys soon.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Omar
post Mar 3 2004, 07:39 PM
Post #17

Soul Frame

Group: Associates
Member No.: 108

yeah just got it.. though not sure when going online.. but its fun so far.. im 7-0 but i just want to know... lol... whos a good person to use.. im afraid to press things..so ive been using the hune... but i kinda wanna use a hucast..like i have for the past 3 or 4 years..so yeah...

another thing.. how do you get high ranks? should i kill the monsters (im hero) or just try and kill as quickly as possible... i can only get a C at best.. and i always ignore the monsters..lmao

+Quote Post
Ether
post Mar 3 2004, 08:10 PM
Post #18

+4 HP

Group: AT Certified
Member No.: 41

I checked wal-mart today and they didnt have it pirate.gif

When I do get it I wont be going online, wanna play offline for a while til I get good, then possibly reactivate HL

+Quote Post
kyori
post Mar 3 2004, 08:23 PM
Post #19

HUnny Powah!

Member No.: 28

I got it! :3 Did my first offline battle. Got a C. This is pretty fun. I'll be online tonight.

+Quote Post
Crushinator
post Mar 3 2004, 10:34 PM
Post #20

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

I just picked it up while at lunch break at work today...I'm gonna hook up some offline mode to get the hang, then I'll see you fools online!

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.

+Quote Post
Layrinn
post Mar 4 2004, 01:16 AM
Post #21

Grand Armor

Member No.: 15

I'll pick it up sometime in the next week or so. Spring break is coming up for me soon, but I have a lot of stuff I need to finish up before then... and I don't need any (more!) distractions.

I'm still undecided about going online with this version. It would definitely be fun to play PSO with everyone again... but I'm really not big on the focus now being competitive instead of cooperative. (Maybe I'm wrong about that? I hope so..)

+Quote Post
Crushinator
post Mar 4 2004, 07:23 AM
Post #22

OK, this game is the shit. It is definetly not as user-friendly or easy as PSO, but goddamn once I had it all figured out I couldn't get enough. The competitive aspect really keeps it going too. Its great to know you are kicking someone else's ass.

--------------------

+Quote Post
unitself
post Mar 4 2004, 09:54 AM
Post #23

green and square

Member No.: 49

This game is too cool. It's bizarre the way it's all so familiar, but at the same time it's all so freekin different.
Hey, Layrinn, I am starting to understand what people are talking about. At first, I was thinking it'd be fun to bop each other around, but then after playing a couple of games, I started feeling kinda weird about it. I think it's the whole ranking concept. Of course I want an AT member to be the highest ranking possible, and I would hate for our battles against each other to hurt those chances. I know it's all just a game, but ... beigesmile.gif
Maybe we should play EP3 in the same way that we (you) play FFXI? We could show a strong AT force on the ships and challenge other guilds in tournaments and stuff?

--------------------

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post Mar 4 2004, 10:16 AM
Post #24

Soul Hunter

Member No.: 23

MAn... I got it yesterday. Lets just say I didnt even bother to eat yesterday...
As soon as the game went into my GC, it didnt stop intill i went to sleep. Then when I woke up today i did some offline then went online again and did some more BAing. omzg i unlocked the RAcast! woot! I was made for this guy. His style fits me perfect. Now to get some cool cards. I cant wait to get the ARkz RAcast. Weeeeeeeeeeee

I love this game. we should set up a meeting date.

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge

+Quote Post
donkeybeatz
post Mar 4 2004, 11:59 AM
Post #25

McDonald's!

Member No.: 32

haha yesterday was quite fun. Unfortunately my new Booma deck didn't do too well. (not even once a Gobooma came into my hand... I know I had 2 in there somewhere)
Anyway, I haven't been on this long since the import came out.
And last night's match shows that anyone can win.

--------------------

+Quote Post
HC82
post Mar 4 2004, 12:26 PM
Post #26

Badass Billionaire Extraordanaire

Member No.: 4

Gahhh...your positive reviews and large number of people playing is tearing me up...I think I'll have to hold out intill summer guys.

*presses the "avast" key

+Quote Post
Knightsword
post Mar 4 2004, 07:23 PM
Post #27

Mistress of Red Magic

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 53

I'll hopfully be joining in on the tomorrow night, would have been tonight, but eb was sold out.

+Quote Post
Crushinator
post Mar 4 2004, 10:56 PM
Post #28

Because of how the phone lines are set up in our apartment, its a real pain to hook up the GC without diconnecting the DSL, so I won't be online with this game much, till my BBA comes from nintendo some time later next week. I'll try to be on as much as I can squeeze in though!

--------------------

+Quote Post
The JadeDragon
post Mar 5 2004, 02:47 AM
Post #29

The Dragon

Member No.: 81

I just picked the game up as well. Only offline so far, but it seems quite fun. Now if I could only get some good weapons for a Hunter instead of all this Ranger and Force crap I keep getting...

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Mar 5 2004, 04:11 AM
Post #30

Guests

Well.. I did screw up on that match tho beigebiggrin.gif We almost had it ourselves DJ beigebiggrin.gif

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:00 AM