Reply to this topicStart new topic
Welcome to the Pub!, Care for a Drink?
Mute
post Apr 18 2003, 10:49 AM
Post #31

Sunbro

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 25

*Keeping the protective mask on his head, yet the visor slightly open, the RAmar downs the remainder of the drink. Without thinking, the RAmar tilts his head back to put down the drink, but the adjustment causes a rift through the body, ultimately unhinging the vile from the side of her uniform*

CRASH!

*A loud glass-like shatter is heard, and pieces of the now broken vile scatter across the floor. Strange thing is... there was no residue of any type on the floor. This could only mean that the vile was empty to begin with. The RAmar's eyes become incredibly wide through his spectacles as one of the barkeep approaches with a broom. A quite feminine, and strongly Russian-type accent can be heard from the RAmar*

"No!!! Don't touch that... I'll clean it up myself"

*Shocked at his apparent voice-masking mistake, the RAmar is met with a galley of inquisitive faces. In an expression of humility, the RAmar begins to clean the mess up himself. After he finishes, the character then approaches the bar once again and speaks, this time with the muffled voice*

"I'm sorry, I must be going. Can you direct me to the nearest Hunter's Guild please?"

*The RAmar begins to receive directions from one of the bar patrons*

--------------------
PSN ID: USF_Tailgater
Xbox Live: USF Tailgater
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dive
post Apr 19 2003, 08:56 AM
Post #32

Antarctica Traffic Control

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 1

"You must be from the Dubhe Ship, I recognize the accent. By any chance do you know Kaleshnikov? He is a Ranger from that ship and speaks in a manner quite similiar to yours." Dive turns to face the Ramar and offers a chair.

"Please, you must have time for one more?" He looks inquisitlvely at the...Ramar?.

+Quote Post
Shinobia
post Apr 19 2003, 01:19 PM
Post #33

WILMAHHHHHHHH!

Member No.: 6

*necon has been quietly finishing his smoke and drink he slides off his stool and kneels down and inspects the floor where the vial droped pulling a small device out from his armor he passes it over the vial and the device goes wild with lights and noises his head suddenly snaps to the direction of the Ramar he then rises and quickly leaves the bar* attention.gif

--------------------
user posted image

FFXI:Shinobia/PLD 60/WAR 32/THF 15/RNG 8/DRK 8/

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post Apr 19 2003, 01:31 PM
Post #34

Revolution to the Destruction

Member No.: 21

In walks a 7 foot ultra broad-shouldered HUcaast named DarkEpyon-v2. The first thing the android thought was, "Ahhhh... my life's blood..." The large android took a seat and asked for a bottle of whiskey.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
Guest_delete_*
post Apr 19 2003, 01:52 PM
Post #35

Guests

*it's as if a faint breeze has entred the bar*

*shinoba suddenly comes from the shadows of the bar then takes a steat adn speaks*

He really has gotten carried away with his research this time.. pesonaly i liked him as a FOmar.....
OH dive! can i get a drink please? i'll take a strawberry Trimate with a sprinkle of Plantain on the top

*while dive makes her drink shinoba walks around the bar greeting her comrades*

"I see you've had an eventfull evening don't worry about harb everybody necron has dispatched his newest med bot she was specialy designed to treat D-cell type wounds and he is a skilled inventor... after all he did create me" king.gif

"and I too have been to the polar relay station well ive scouted the parimiter anyway i noticed it after i had just sucessfully hunted a sil dragon. My heat sensors detected a exhaust vent and thats when i noticed the cloaked station i scouted the parimiter and marked its location in my memory bank. I had planned to go there in the morning alone or not it dose not matter but any of you are more than welcome to come and see the truth"

"But not tonight, tonight we party"

*Shinoba raises her glass* toast.gif

"Here is too old friends and potential "NEW" ones" *she eyes the bars newest occupant*

*she walks up to the kareoke machine and choses her song and starts to sing Sail away by styx"

lol

+Quote Post
Henge
post Apr 21 2003, 08:29 PM
Post #36

OpSec

Member No.: 2

Suddenly the ambient light dulls and is replace by the red pulse of Alarm sirens

the voice of claymore rings throughout the AT Facility..

ATTENTION!!! All senior members! Report to the war room at once! I repeat; all senior members to the war room immediately!

Operation: Snowblind

+Quote Post
Layrinn
post Apr 21 2003, 09:07 PM
Post #37

Grand Armor

Group: Associates
Member No.: 15

Layrinn smiles and bobs her head gently in time with the music.

I always liked this song...

"Sounds like things are about to get interesting around here, neh?" she says to Dive, who nods silently in return. As if on cue, Claymore's powerful voice barks through the loudspeakers, drowning out all the other sounds in the Pub. The sudden interruption startles Rinn and she jumps a little in her seat. "Well that didn't take long," she says, regaining her composure. "Hmm... I haven't officially signed on here yet... I hope I can still go. You know... I think I'll go talk to Claymore about that before things get really busy. Thanks for the drinks, Dive. They were excellent."

Rinn smiles at Dive and stands up, stretching her body a little before turning to face Bryn. "See ya soon, Bryn..." she says softly, her gaze fixed on the FOmarl perhaps a little longer than usual. Finally, Rinn turns and heads for the door, scrupulously avoiding the spot on the floor where the stranger's flask broke open.

The door to the Pub opens with a whoosh, flooding the establishment with bright light from the hallway outside. Rinn's figure is silhouetted in the entryway for a moment or two before the door hisses closed behind her.

+Quote Post
Mute
post Apr 22 2003, 01:15 PM
Post #38

Sunbro

Member No.: 25

Kaleshnikov
The name repeatedly ran through the stranger's mind, as he sat in silence. He thought to himself, "I never would've thought Kaleshnikov survived..."

*The metallic voice of Claymore interrupted the stranger's thought process*

More questions arose to his mind as Claymore's announcenment ceased. He thought to himself, "AT... but it can't be... didn't Legion personally destroy the Apocalypse Tribe?"

*The figure again became startled as a group surrounding Shinoba broke a glass on the floor. Scion soon followed with some negative bickering towards the accident*

Thoughts continuted to run rampantly through the stranger's mind once again, as he watched Layrinn exit the facility.

"If this is true, I must cease my current assignment and gather some information regarding this AT. I suppose I'll need to report back to the S&H (Sickle & Hammer) immediately. I better keep my shroud about me as well... if the others find out that an S&H agent is among them, our mission would be compromised... and the last thing I wanna do is disappoint the boss."

*Kaleshnikov invaded the stranger's thoughts once again*

"Kaleshnikov... it's been so long..."

*The stranger noticed Dive's attention was averted. Instantly, the stranger left a nice meseta tip, and proceeded towards the exit*

--------------------
PSN ID: USF_Tailgater
Xbox Live: USF Tailgater

+Quote Post
Dive
post Apr 22 2003, 02:00 PM
Post #39

Antarctica Traffic Control

Member No.: 1

Dive is startled by the booming voice of Claymore as it echoes through the pub. He notices that a few patrons get up and leave, while others look on apprehensively.

"Ok calm down, those of you who have business we will see you soon and good luck. Everyone else how about another round on the house?" Dive looks arond expectantly and notices a healthy meseta tip sitting on the bar. He looks around to see who left it and comes to realize that the Ramar has left.

"Don't be a stranger now, friend" Dive says under his breath.

"Ok let's drink!" Dive downs more Mota Whiskey.

+Quote Post
Guest_Shojin_*
post May 3 2003, 11:43 PM
Post #40

Guests

-Enter Shojin-

Shojin enters the bar doors, exhausted from a underground secret delivery mission, only to find half of the people whizzing out the door heading to a deep metallic voice and a bartender trying to please all at once.

"can i get ya a drink?"

"No thanks, I dont drink, just lookin for a place to chill... So whats all the commotion"

"you look pretty worn out? what happend"

"Oh i just got back from A Secret underground delivery through the caves, it got pretty rough, but now i just want to relax"

"Havent seen your around, welcome to the pub where you from?"

"Oh yah a friend said i needed to relax and sent me here, nice place you got here, by the way whats goin on?"

"Cool cool... Oh hey theres some kind of master alert, try to stay calm dont worry about it , im sure the AT members will handle it..."

"AT huh? Ive heard of them, a guild right? didnt they all get killed ... in that incident? I have to see for myself if they are really alive, besides I could use a lilttle action"

"Wait arent you going to have a drink?"

"No time. Sorry Dive, Farwell"

"Goodluck...Shojin..."

+Quote Post
Zorya
post May 6 2003, 10:16 AM
Post #41

Tears for Fears

Member No.: 13

"Oi! Where theh hell is everybody going? I was promised a drink, I was."

--------------------
<center>IPB Image

<center>Red
<center>1981-2007

+Quote Post
Shinobia
post May 17 2003, 03:48 PM
Post #42

WILMAHHHHHHHH!

Member No.: 6

*notices the empty spot behind the bar and the lovely zorya needing a drink*

well i didnt promis it but id be more than happy to get you that drink : toast.gif

--------------------
user posted image

FFXI:Shinobia/PLD 60/WAR 32/THF 15/RNG 8/DRK 8/

+Quote Post
Henge
post Jun 25 2003, 11:04 PM
Post #43

OpSec

Member No.: 2

suddenly a hologram of Claymore apears behind the counter.

"Drink order detected! Mixing ingredients. please wait... ... ..."

what did you expect from a state of the art facility such as this? beigelaugh.gif

+Quote Post
Oneida
post Jun 28 2003, 01:35 AM
Post #44

Returned from the early days of AT

Member No.: 39

As Amiens walked down the corridor, the door to the pub ahead on the left, he caught the noise of laughter and giddy banter issuing from within.

'Perhaps I'll go in and have a chat with everyone there, maybe I'll get a little respite from my thoughts there...' he thought to himself.

As he was approaching the door, the station was suddenly awash with red light and the boom of Claymore's voice rang throuhgout the station as he summoned all senior members of AT to the war room.

That's you.

Amiens jumped at the sound of his sister's voice within his head, he still was not used to this strange situation that he had awoken in a little over a month ago.

'But I'm not a senior member, I just got here a month ago! You were the one that's been here since almost the very beginning!' Amiens thought to himself.

Are we not one and the same?

Amiens winced at this thought.

He remembered his earlier conversation with Dive regarding his peculiar situation and his status within AT, wherein Dive had conferred to Amiens all the same priviledges and status that his twin sister Oneida had held before her death on that dangerous mission, which had made him and instant member of the Paragon Caste, and therefore part of the senior staff...

It is your fate.

Amiens sighed as he acknowleged the voice in his head and turned from the pub door to follow the stream of senior members, each one inciting a strange feeling of deep knowing within him, even though he himself had only known them for little over a month.

My memories are your memories

'Yeah, and I seem like I'm a lunatic' Amiens thought to himself as he followed Layrinn to the war room...

--------------------
Current GC Characters:

Amiens lvl. 51 FOmar
Zefira Wolfe lvl. 8 RAmarl
Oneida lvl. 5 HUnewearl

DC Characters:

Oneida lvl. 175 FOmarl
Layla lvl. 81 HUnewearl
Falstaff lvl. 62 RAmar

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:13 PM