Reply to this topicStart new topic
psoquest.com no more, only a forum remains
Dive
post Jun 3 2003, 02:59 PM
Post #1

Antarctica Traffic Control

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 1

psoquest.com has closed due to bandwidth concerns. Basically it got too many hits for the owner to afford, so he has decided to close it for good. The forum there is still live and will be that way for a while. It's a shame, there was a lot of info there, not to mention the collection of official pso art and fanart. I never did get into the "seret area" where some of the better pso images were contained.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mute
post Jun 3 2003, 05:51 PM
Post #2

Sunbro

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 25

Ya, I noticed their little good-bye message when I visited them the other day. I was a bit shocked when I saw it. A shame really. That place provided some pretty good information. I liked their graphical representation as well. Seems to be a trend among some of the popular PSO sites lately. v.v If I had the time and money, I'd gladly put up my own PSO-based site. Perhaps someday I guess... ;-) Anyhow, a fond farewell to that which was PSO Quest.

--------------------
PSN ID: USF_Tailgater
Xbox Live: USF Tailgater

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post Jun 4 2003, 05:50 AM
Post #3

Revolution to the Destruction

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 21

They were pretty cool, though I hardly ever went there. Too bad they're shutting down, as I've been looking for a site to replace... dare I say this... *cough*COUGH*PSOW*cough* Oh man... almost blew out a lung there...

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:29 AM