IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

PSOing???, Are we coming back for a night?
Sheik
post Dec 20 2003, 03:51 PM
Post #1

☆タルタル、かわいい☆

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 33

I hear all this cool stuff that IVI got his BBA workign again and Dive, Dyne, and Crush are online too? Can we have a PSO night???

I hate to bring this up but I have been upset lately with playing for level up. There is no one I can play with! I will not play in open games becuase of all the hacks and maxing of stats that are taking place now. I really want to make my HUnl (finally) to level up. I have PSO Plus so I want to re-create my characters in there.

The reason I like low levels is to enjoy the process of leveling up. I have taken to challenge much and having low levels with minimum equipment gives me that sense of feeling without the worry of being killed and have to scape doll.

Now days, everyone wants to skip right by the low levels into ULT using LV200 mags and uber weapons. I think it is a shame people can not enjoy the game for how it was inteded. I am doing 20-30 damage in the normal forest with a LV5 character and a LV3 character joins the room and does close to 200 damage! That is just really lame!

It is a shame that players now have to label "legit" games in the US ship now. Even then, most players don't (excuse the expression) give a damn playing as a team. They rush into the next room and kill everything before anyone else gets there. Their defense is so darn high that nothing can put a dent in them *sigh* They only want to skip though all the lower levels to get to ultimate. Please...do it offline!

I sure miss those Seabed runs that IVI, Crush, Lish and me used to do so long ago. I think it has been a good 6 months! It would be fun to do another get together. my HUcl is LV151 now but like I said I will be starting a new char when I get my other GCN on PSO+.

I will be leveling up a new HUnl (something that I have wanted to do for a while) when I get my new GCN. Anyone want to join in?

My US GCN is about dead. Sometimes it will not read the disc at startup. I have tried cleaning the head and everything...anyone have any ideas here?

Hope to see some people on PSO...I will be today. at-emote1.gif

--------------------
Level
+ neola - Lv109 HUcaseal - Oran
+ Sheik - Lv056 FOnewearl - Viridia
Challenge
+ neola* - HUcaseal - Whitill
+ kali* - FOnewearl - Whitill
+ neola** - HUcast - Green
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 05:03 PM