Reply to this topicStart new topic
Challenge mode!
Layrinn
post Feb 4 2003, 12:23 PM
Post #1

Grand Armor

Group: Associates
Member No.: 15

Woo hoo!! According to PSOW's front page, challenge stages 7 - 9 are going up on Monday February 10th. This past weekend, HC82, Alisha, Gren (or his brother?), and myself got through several of the stages. It was my first time, but they were all using alts, I think. Anyways, I hope we can all get to C6 this weekend so we're ready for the new stages next Monday! I'll be pretty busy today and tomorrow, but starting Thursday afternoon I am totally free.

~dreams of S-Rank Twin~

mmmm....

See ya online!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Crawurm
post Feb 4 2003, 02:09 PM
Post #2

Freelance Engineer

Group: Validating
Member No.: 12

whee more fun c-mode, hmm I should get my characters to c6 too hehehe,

I'm sure to do a full c-mode at least 2 times, gotta see this so called " New " colored S-Rank's

chocobo.gif

--------------------
<Center>
user posted image
</Center>

+Quote Post
Henge
post Feb 4 2003, 02:22 PM
Post #3

OpSec

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 2

new colored sranks? what? what?? what??? maybe you will be able to choose your color? that would rock.

yeah we got all the way to C5 if i remember right, 5-6 can be really tough, allthough traps make the garanze much less intimidating.

on to c6 with my hucast then il have 2 chars waiting for c7-9 beigesmile.gif

hmm, any idea of the new color for the sranks? they better still match my characters beigebigrazz.gif

+Quote Post
Crawurm
post Feb 4 2003, 07:32 PM
Post #4

Freelance Engineer

well supposidly the S-Rank's now come with a color code, and you get to select their ability (hp regen, tp regen, etc...) and I think those abilities don't work unless you have someone on your team using an S-Rank weapon of the same color or something like that. and if anyone knows me they know I'm picking GREEN! :D mog.gif

--------------------
<Center>
user posted image
</Center>

+Quote Post
Rogue
post Feb 5 2003, 05:42 AM
Post #5

Hyper Frame

Member No.: 7

I guess we'll find out very soon. I can't decide on what I want still beigedead.gif I was thinking launcher, but cards are fun too, and I could also really use a katana (frying pan won't do in ult X_x)

+Quote Post
Dive
post Feb 5 2003, 08:42 AM
Post #6

Antarctica Traffic Control

Member No.: 1

Custom S-Rank color sounds badass, so will it be like when you are choosing your characters hair color? Where did you read this Crawurm?

I'm glad they are finally adding the rest of C-Mode, that's all I played in the last few months of v2. That will probably be the case here too skullcross.gif

+Quote Post
Crushinator
post Feb 6 2003, 12:01 AM
Post #7

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

Ok, lets get as many characters as we can through all 6 current challenges before the 10th, so we can get like 4+ S-ranks each, as soon as the challenges go up on the 10th!

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.

+Quote Post
Layrinn
post Feb 6 2003, 01:01 AM
Post #8

Grand Armor

Member No.: 15

Well, I'm up for as much C-Mode as we can take this weekend. Rinn has completed stages 1 through 4, all with S-Rank or better times. She's the only character I've done any challenge mode with, but I have 3 other characters that I could bring on if anyone still needs or wants to do the first stages. And since ST finally fixed the card search problem, we can actually find each other again! Regardless, I'll probably just be in my usual hang-out at Antares:07. =)

Dyne! PM me or something so we can get you a keyboard, man! We're pretty close to selling the adapters straight-out, but I'm still in favor of getting my friends and people I play with regularly hooked up a little early.

See you online!

+Quote Post
Crawurm
post Feb 6 2003, 05:20 AM
Post #9

Freelance Engineer

QUOTE (Dive @ Feb 5 2003, 06:42 AM)
Custom S-Rank color sounds badass, so will it be like when you are choosing your characters hair color? Where did you read this Crawurm?

I'm glad they are finally adding the rest of C-Mode, that's all I played in the last few months of v2. That will probably be the case here too skullcross.gif

If i remember correctly and if I'm not pulling things from my imagination again... a friend of mine read it in the Strategy Guide and told me about it. I might of misinturpited(SP!) it but I'm more or less sure of the info, I can mostlikely make sure by going out and find one to read myself, but then again my friend did talk alot about it so I'm sure as I'll be sure wassup.gif

--------------------
<Center>
user posted image
</Center>

+Quote Post
Icaras
post Feb 10 2003, 05:06 PM
Post #10

crazy in the coconut

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 16

Would anyone feel up to helping a fella out with challenge mode?

I have never done much challenge mode, and do not have a keyboard... so any help you could lend either here (in the form of suggestions of chat shortcuts) or online (challenge games) i would greatly appreciate it.

+Quote Post
Bryn
post Feb 11 2003, 05:16 PM
Post #11

Nothing but the rain.

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 5

Would anyone feel up to helping a fella out with challenge mode?

Dive & I would be happy to help you get started. Just let us know if you see either of us online.

Not having a KB can be a bit frustrating, but using the convo maker works for most situations. And if you haven't already, check out the maps at PSOW or Mamak for routes, it makes things alot easier. beigesmile.gif

+Quote Post
Icaras
post Feb 18 2003, 10:22 AM
Post #12

crazy in the coconut

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 16

I would like to thank Dive, Brynn, Sessej, Ninjabenja, IVI, Layrinn and all others who helped me through challenge mode.

...so who wants to go again?

+Quote Post
Dive
post Feb 18 2003, 11:18 AM
Post #13

Antarctica Traffic Control

Member No.: 1

Hey it was fun, I look forward to the next one. Decide on a class so we can get started again.

Congrats on getting S-Rank trophy.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:22 PM