The hunt for Wii, FUCK!
AC9breaker
post Jul 9 2007, 08:06 PM
Post #1

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

Mission log, 07/09/07

It had been several months that a desire to play with the Nintendo Wii, had been ignited me. Wait, it has in fact actually been several years. Since word first hit the net of this new electronic gaming system as codename Revolution. I knew this was going to be something big-nay something AMAZING-something I MUST PLAY. ...and as time passed, my assessment of this new device was proven to be true with each and every passing day in till finally. The Nintendo Wii was launched. It was madness, Man against man, woman against social norms-kids against vegetables The Koreans where afraid that this chaos would envelope their nation and quickly began to gain nuclear leverage in hopes of quelling whatever trouble may come their way in the near future thanks to this powerful trinket of Nintendo's! mario.gif

In any case, I too desir-no...I lusted for it-I needed it-I HAD to have it. The Nintendo Wii must be in my possession. Nevertheless, a greater power would not have for such a thing; for in the 9 months that have passed in the launch of the Nintendo Wii, my wallet has suffered the slings, and arrows of unfortunate fate. However, the drive I have to own a Nintendo Wii is uncompromising, unyielding, restless, relentless, persevering, and most of all, ABSOLUTE! I have beaten back all the challenges that deny me my Wii- deny me my money. Finally after 9 Months, I can afford a Wii. trophy.gif

Despite all that, fate still chooses to defy my will. I begin my journey to obtain a Wii today at around 1pm. First I head to a local, privately owned, small establishment in the city market. Out of stock. I then head to the beast known as Gamestop, located on the same street. No Wiis where to be found. It seemed I would have to search bigger complexes, so I headed back to mission control and hopped in my chariot and traveled the scorched and blasted land known as New Jersey. 3 Malls, 1 outlet, 9 stores in total, and not a single Wii in stock. Back at mission control, I research several potential sources. But alas, not much luck was had. Then I find this, WHAT!? Is this a sign of some sort!? IT IS AS IF THE GODS THEMSELVES DEFY MY WILL!!! WHY NINTENDO WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! crash.gif crash.gif crash.gif

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Wiryu
post Jul 10 2007, 01:24 AM
Post #2

This is my custom member title.

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 121

I still really enjoy my nintendo Wii. ;)

As for the game prices? I only buy snes, and those are pretty much the same price as the 360 games more or less.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:31 PM