Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

The East Tower
Crushinator
post May 27 2003, 06:39 AM
Post #1

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

The new quest is up, and its a doozy! (Doozy wtd?)

Administrator Natasha orders your team to go clean out the East Control Tower of badguys so they can recover the research data from Pioneer 1 that is left in there. Seems simple enough, but if you find our good friend Hopkins in the town square, he informs you that his father, the dapper Paganini wants you to retrieve the Pioneer 1 computer data and deliver it to him before Natasha and the Lab are able to get ahold of it. Dun-dun-dun the PSO plot thickens!

This is probably the hardest quest I have played. Sure Seat of the Heart is harder to do beacause Elly dies all the time, but this one is actually challenging! You go through CCA, 9 Floors of CCT, and have a final face off with Epsilon on the lab at the top of the tower. There are tons of Mercarol (and the rare forms of him), Gibbles, Del Lily, Gi-Gue, and Recon/Recoboxes, and a few Il-Gill's and Delbiters to spice things up.

After you complete the quest and deliver the data to Paganini, you can enter the Gallon's shop quest, and use your PDs to modify your S-rank weapons! Paganini will add a special move to your S-rank for a PD fee. Alisha got Zalure added to her mechguns, and it seems to be super-powerful (Level 50?) zalure, just like we remember from the S-ranks off of PSOv2. Now our s-ranks can be even cooler beigebiggrin.gif

Also, from the way Administrator Natasha was talking, we will probably have to visit the west tower some time in the future to clean it out too.... Paganini is talking about some great project he's working on, and he'll show it to us later... Is that the ES weapons, or somethins else?

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:25 AM