Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Nintendo Wii Conference
AC9breaker
post May 9 2006, 12:34 PM
Post #1

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

Information is still coming in and I'm trying to get everything sorted out. Big surprise from nintendo, Wii will run with Opera browser, will be on 24/7. I'm not sure on the details, I'll edit this post as sift through all the info.

Here are some things that where preseneted and I'll try to expand on them all as I get more info.

* Nintendo Wii
* Nintendo DS
* Zelda Gameplay
* Starfox DS (link to video and screenshots)
* Diddy Kong Racing DS
* ExciteTruck
* Mario Galaxy
* Mario Basketball
* 100 plus 2006 Nintendo DS Games coming out
* 16 Million DS's Sold
* Red Steel
* Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
* Final Fantasy III
* Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles 2
* Table Tennis
* Trackmeet Meet game
* Baseball game
* 4th Quarter Wii
* Dragonball Z
* Sonic WindFire
* Fire Emblem Wii
* Tony Hawk Downhill Jam
* Sengoku Action
* Disaster Day
* Cars
* Spongebob
* Phantom Hourglass
* Rayman 4
* Madden 2007
* One Piece
* Golf
* SD Gundam
* Project Hammer
* Zelda controls
* Rumble pack, Speaker in controller and Mic
* Two different Zelda versions, Wii and GCN
* Yoshi's Island 2
* Wario Ware Wii
* Mario VS DK: March of the Minis
* Wii uses Opera Browser
* Faster loading times
* WiiConnect24, system is always on...even when its off allowing downloads automatticly
* Wii Sports
* There will be approximetly 25 games available on day 1.

Here is a link to the official Nintendo Wii page with the trailer that was shown at E3 with actual game footage. I don't know about you guys but looking at the games in action has me plenty excited. more news to come. Also, just specualtion but Nintendo has more to say tomorrow and may finally announce price and release date. Stay tuned!

user posted image

Edit: It seems as though the Wiiconnect24 feature will be more akin to how Animal Crossing is. You go to sleep wake up and there is new content. Developers may have created a new level or weapon that users can download. Also Animal Crossing wasn't showcased but it has been confirmed for Nintendo Wii.

Edit:
Nintendo has also released a shell for the controler

user posted image

Nintendo made no mention of the controller shell at today's media briefing, but hopefully we'll learn more when the E3 show floor opens tomorrow.

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
AC9breaker   Nintendo Wii Conference   May 9 2006, 12:34 PM
Frosty   Good stuff! Keep it coming!   May 9 2006, 01:29 PM
Kazicht   ...I like it! The way they present Wii, it re...   May 9 2006, 01:34 PM
Ferra   Ohohohohoho. Starfox DS! I can hardly contain...   May 9 2006, 02:09 PM
unitself   HOLY CRAP!!! Animal Crossing on the Wi...   May 9 2006, 02:48 PM
Sgt. Retehi   A lot of goodness was put into this it seems, I ho...   May 9 2006, 05:26 PM
Crushinator   The nintendo fan in me is pooping himself with exc...   May 9 2006, 06:49 PM
AC9breaker   Its seems as though both versions of Zelda will be...   May 9 2006, 07:47 PM
Vitamin D   You can do some pretty cool stuff with the Wii con...   May 10 2006, 11:49 AM
Alisha   so far im underwhelmed by the Wii. the one game i ...   May 10 2006, 04:56 PM
Crushinator   I love the speed at which the guy was able to swit...   May 10 2006, 07:49 PM
Knightsword   QUOTE (Alisha @ May 10 2006, 05:56 PM) so far...   May 10 2006, 08:41 PM
Frosty   Long as they put Falco and Falcon back, I'm go...   May 10 2006, 10:38 PM
Knightsword   Gunshell   May 10 2006, 10:44 PM
Vitamin D   I just watched the Super Smash Brothers: Brawl tra...   May 11 2006, 12:00 AM
Knightsword   Super Smash Brothers Brawl's Theme song Compo...   May 11 2006, 02:12 AM
Alisha   omg haha this pictre from smash bros reminded me o...   May 11 2006, 09:50 AM
Ferra   For those of you too lazy: Juuuuuuuuuu...   May 12 2006, 03:52 AM
Frosty   $250? I will be getting one on launch ^_^.   May 12 2006, 10:28 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:07 PM