Hey guys!
Astrid
post Jul 18 2013, 11:54 PM
Post #1

Hyper Frame

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 67

Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd pop out of the shadows and say hello to my old gaming buddies! I haven't actually done much gaming myself lately -- at all, but I've friends who do and they keep me up to date. I'm personally psyched about finally trying the new Deadpool game, being such a fan of the mouthy Merc ;)

How is everybody? What's everyone playing these days? What are you all up to, otherwise? I keep hearing lots and lots about these new gen systems. What are your thoughts, all?

Thanks in advance for what I'm sure will be very thoughtful and entertaining replies ;)

Astrid

--------------------
"So this Zealot comes to my door, all glazed eyes and clean reproductive organs, asking me if I ever think about God. So I tell him I killed God. I tracked God down like a rabid dog, hacked off his legs with a hedge trimmer, raped him with a corncob and boiled off his corpse in an acid bath. So he pulls an alternating-current taser on me and tells me that only the Official Serbian Church of Tesla can save my polyphase intrinsic electric field, known to non-engineers as 'the soul.' So I hit him. What would you do?" -- Warren Ellis, Transmetropolitan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:40 AM