Your favorite character?, from your roster
Layrinn
post Jul 7 2003, 02:02 PM
Post #31

Grand Armor

Group: Associates
Member No.: 15

QUOTE (HC82 @ Jul 2 2003, 01:00 PM)
Duh, do I even need to answer this question? AT knows my class pick...

Hehe, I think I'm in the same boat as HC82 with this one... meaning that it should be pretty obvious who my favorite character is. If you really need help figuring it out, take a look at my sig. If you still don't get it, then I'm afraid I can't help you... seek professional help. beigelaugh.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Battle Angel_*
post Jul 7 2003, 06:39 PM
Post #32

Guests

Personally my favorite would have to be the RAcaseals. When I first started playing offline I thought the RAcaseal would be a rare character to see online. Sure it's uncommon to see many in one spot (you may get lucky in Antares 6 when the next RAcaseal party comes around) but we're out there! beigesmile.gif

And we're just so darn cute beigesmile.gif

+Quote Post
Khaotika
post Jul 8 2003, 05:28 PM
Post #33

Saw It Coming

Member No.: 57

Oh they were all great...but I'd have to say my RAmar Khaotika. I've stayed with this RAmar since Feb 2001, and I haven't enjoyed another character like him since. (Mostly coz there isn't another char model that looks like me in the face. beigebigrazz.gif )

Honorable mentions go to:

(Androgyny) - GC Fomar. I have WAY too much fun playing a sexually ambiguous bish-boi. I should seek help but I think the voices in my head are way too powerful.

Clairity - DC Hunny. She made it to 106 or so, and then I got bored with her. :/ But she was a cutie, and I loved all of my hotkey shortcuts. "Hands off the goods, boys!" "I'm Clairity Tart!" "Sour and sweet!" "Good enough to eat!"........and my favorite: "I leave a beautiful corpse!"

LuccaAshtear - DC Fonewearl. Started off rping her as Lucca from Crono Trigger and she ended up a bitch on wheels. She also had the luxury of finding my fave wand, Magical Piece, as well as being an overall thrillride to play.

GraceMacabre - DC Fomarl. Didn't spend enough time on her, sadly. She was black, which was a rarity back then, as almost all the characters I saw were the whiter skin tones. As her name implied, she was fairly morbid...which with me = fun. beigebigrazz.gif

-Khao

--------------------
Sometimes when I talk to people, I like to imagine a giant "EDIT" button over their head. Not that it matters, I always reach for "DELETE".

+Quote Post
Icaras
post Jul 10 2003, 04:19 PM
Post #34

crazy in the coconut

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 16

Sissy.

cute as a button and half as deadly.

+Quote Post
Layrinn
post Jul 10 2003, 06:33 PM
Post #35

Grand Armor

QUOTE (Icaras @ Jul 10 2003, 04:19 PM)
Sissy.

cute as a button and half as deadly.

Where's she been lately, anyways? We miss that little pink bot. ^.^

I bet if we tempted her with some candy she'd show up again. ^.~

+Quote Post
Icaras
post Jul 14 2003, 10:36 AM
Post #36

crazy in the coconut

Member No.: 16

and cookies too!?

Rinny knows my weaknesses all too well.

+Quote Post
Layrinn
post Jul 14 2003, 11:21 AM
Post #37

Grand Armor

Well, I don't have any cookies... but I hear Falz keeps some stashed around the Ruins. I bet we could find 'em together. ^.~

+Quote Post
unitself
post Jul 14 2003, 12:30 PM
Post #38

green and square

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 49

For me, it's probably HUcast. It' s what I started with on the DC and it's my main character still. I had a RAmar, who got to the mid 50's and a FOnewm, who got around the 30's, but neither of them were as cool to me as my HUcast, scu.
Now, on the GC, it's back to the HUcast for me. Maybe it's because I just have to run around and shoot without thinking too much. Maybe it's just because they look so freakin' cool.
Recently, I created a FOmar, who I am becoming quite fond of. This is a biggie because I now have to go from the run in and shoot HUcast style, to ... oh crap, which spell is best for taking down this monster? Not to mention, the FOmar's crappy ATA will never allow him to get a better weapon for a long long time. So, I should get pretty good at spell casting. 'Course I still can't remember to cast Shifta and/or Deband.. at all.
That all said, I am having alot of fun with my new Fomar, Terran.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sheik
post Jul 15 2003, 12:14 AM
Post #39

☆タルタル、かわいい☆

Member No.: 33

QUOTE (unitself @ Jul 14 2003, 11:30 AM)
This is a biggie because I now have to go from the run in and shoot HUcast style, to ... oh crap, which spell is best for taking down this monster? Not to mention, the FOmar's crappy ATA will never allow him to get a better weapon for a long long time. So, I should get pretty good at spell casting. 'Course I still can't remember to cast Shifta and/or Deband.. at all.
That all said, I am having alot of fun with my new Fomar, Terran.

HUcasts are fun to play...I do the same, rush into the room, shoot em up with mechs, then ask questions later. That is what is getting me in trouble in cmode lately...heh. It takes a while of getting used to thinking attack stragegy as in cmode you have to think stragegy, not just kill kill kill, but how to prevent your self from being killed!

A FO has a bit different strategy, although me playing a Fonl is quite a bit different. If you though your ATA and ATP were bad on a FOmar you should check out my FOnls stats. She is all techs, supports, and that's about it. It takes a while for me to go though offline mode with her, but I did it as I really wanted Seabed unlocked for online. I have started experimenting with attacking while playing ULT online, but mostly just support (S/D/J/Z/Resta) you know, all the good stuff that HUcs like FOs to do.

Just for fun I will sometimes pickup a Gladus or something on the ground and start smacking away at the enemies with it...doing my wonderful 150 damage...lol.

FOs are fun to play, but it is always a challenge balancing between support and attacking and efficiently using a FO to the best of their abilities.

--------------------
Level
+ neola - Lv109 HUcaseal - Oran
+ Sheik - Lv056 FOnewearl - Viridia
Challenge
+ neola* - HUcaseal - Whitill
+ kali* - FOnewearl - Whitill
+ neola** - HUcast - Green

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 04:27 AM