Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

AT - 2000-2009
Retehi
post Dec 29 2009, 12:28 PM
Post #1

Show-off

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 10

I dunno, I thought I'd try a little something different here.

The site itself has almost been here for a solid decade, though I know the name AT itself started a little bit before. When you think about it, a ton of stuff has happened in that time period, even notable things we can't probably remember, unless a certain keyword were to spark a memory.

So 2010 gets nearer, personally a lot of events have happened to me, but it's not about personal achievements, or failures here, it's about the group as a whole. What were some memorable things that happened to you when you had AT flying over your head? It could be anything from an epic moment you and someone else had on some game, to a stupid photoshop, or random moments on the podcast that suddenly had us keeling over in laughter.

And I mean anything, don't be afraid to offend someone. They're probably LONG gone/banned, whatever, ups and downs, it's all worthy talk. Just any little highlights you had here, with the other fellows, and so on. I encourage our silly photoshops to, probably unearth something long lost!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Vitamin D
post Jan 1 2010, 05:27 PM
Post #2

IS MAHVEL BAYBEE!

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 35

Haha good times all round, most of my favorite memories have been documented already, like the Monster Hunter fiasco AC mentioned. Scan talked about it, but I got here through The Arcade. I was actually pretty cool with Shotie back in the day from my heavy PSOW days and ended up at The Arcade. I saw familiar names here and joined up.

My favorite memories were probably the PSO GC days, which is around the time I joined the site. The lobby meetings were incredibly fun, and I remember we'd usually pack it out with people. I also loved the great times on Episode III, I remember Forever Zero was a BEAST at that game haha. Also Hobo Cup for the MF'in win! Monster Hunter was also one of the best times I've had with a game. When we played that game is when I was actually asked if I wanted to be in AT. I simply hung out with AT folks up to then haha. I made some great friends outside of AT on that game, unfortunately that's how I ended up having a several year run with Final Fantasy XI D:.

The podcast has already produced some of the best memories I'll have with AT, such as the incredible image above haha. And this bastard of a gif that I remember talking about Tatsunoko vs Capcom and LOSING IT when I saw it haha .

The first episode is so funny to listen to now. Things have changed pretty considerably since, but it's still incredibly fun to do when our schedules allow. I think it would be awesome to have a best of episode at 50 or so haha.

One last thing I remember, is our several attempts at trying to make a game haha. We'd always have some cool concepts, but it never amounted to anything. I remember at one point even Proj wanted to help us out. What do ya say fellas? How about we get that AT beat em up out there sometime this decade!

I'm sure there's more, but that's the best things off the top of my head. Here's to many more awesome years guys. at-emote1.gif

--------------------
<center>
"You Need The D? Then You Need Me!"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:19 AM