Reply to this topicStart new topic
Cellphone owner peeps.
Oddies da Nerfed
post Nov 16 2007, 10:31 AM
Post #16

Pray for Mojo.

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 165

Thanks for all the info. Although still subject to change, me thinks im gonna splurge on an iphone. Use it obviously as a phone, and let it also replace my old first gen ipod, which still works great, but its just an old timer now. More than enough people I call run with ATT which will let me skimp and get a lower minute plan and abuse that unlimited mobile to mobile. I don't travel a hell of a lot, certainly not out of ATT areas more than a few camping trips each year. Even those we usually have someone with verizon who gets service so all is good if we do something overly stupid when drunk.
Again thanks for the great info, made this all a harder choice than I had wanted. =p
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Knightsword
post Nov 16 2007, 10:41 AM
Post #17

Mistress of Red Magic

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 53

Oh and for the love of the maker, make sure to get the phone insurance/protection plan. In verizon's case they will often switch out your bad phone for a new one in the store(providing they have it in stock) or they will send you a replacement phone via mail.

+Quote Post
Oddies da Nerfed
post Nov 16 2007, 11:33 AM
Post #18

Pray for Mojo.

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 165

QUOTE(Knightsword @ Nov 16 2007, 11:41 AM) *
Oh and for the love of the maker, make sure to get the phone insurance/protection plan. In verizon's case they will often switch out your bad phone for a new one in the store(providing they have it in stock) or they will send you a replacement phone via mail.

Pretty much a given for all but the most cheapass piece of shit phones.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:09 AM