Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Tower of West Heaven, New Quest...
Dive
post Jun 13 2003, 09:00 AM
Post #1

Antarctica Traffic Control

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 1

There will be a server maintenance on Tuesday June 24th that will add a new Tower Quest. This quest will be for up to 4 players and concludes the story began in "Seat of the Heart." In this quest you will enter the West Tower through a Seabed level and a few new areas along the way. Hopkins and Paganini will also make an appearance.

Info from Minhiro translated via Babelfish
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Sheik
post Jun 24 2003, 01:07 AM
Post #2

☆タルタル、かわいい☆

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 33

Yeah, new quest up in a few minutes. The wait is over!

Edit:
I stumbled onto something by mistake..heh.

Come to find out you really do not have to fully complete the quest in order to get the additional ability to add % to your weps. All you have to do is talk to Hopkins, find the computer in seabed, then talk to Hopkins again...then quit the quest.

One of my team mates dropped and the CCT was murdering us in ULT...as usual, so we just quit. I remade quest and talked to Hopkins...tried to anyways. So it saved.

Oh, and now the bad news, I think. The new quest allows you to add 5% to a stat of a weapon of your choice with 20 PDs. If you give him a PSphere then it will add 30% to a stat. I beleve that you can do this as many times as you want...100% max on no more than 3 stats.

This really bites, now everyone will be duping PSpheres like mad and duping wonderful BKBs with all 100 stats on them...I can hardly wait...not!

--------------------
Level
+ neola - Lv109 HUcaseal - Oran
+ Sheik - Lv056 FOnewearl - Viridia
Challenge
+ neola* - HUcaseal - Whitill
+ kali* - FOnewearl - Whitill
+ neola** - HUcast - Green
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 03:24 PM