Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Keyboard Adapter
Dive
post Jan 12 2003, 04:38 PM
Post #1

Antarctica Traffic Control

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 1

Info taken from PSO World with permission from Layrinn.

"Hey, I thought I would bring this to your attention.

With the help of a friend, I have developed a fully functional PC keyboard adapter for use with GC PSO. I have posted further details in the Keyboard Information thread in the general forum. My partener and I have an informative web site in the works. You can view what we have so far here:

http://www.pantsofevilgamers.com/kb/

Please feel free to contact us through our web site if you have any questions or comments.

Sincerely,
Eric Konizer
- Layrinn
"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Layrinn
post Jan 15 2003, 04:37 PM
Post #2

Grand Armor

Group: Associates
Member No.: 15

Glad to hear it, Dive. The sticky key problem is rearing it's ugly head more often than I'd like. I only had that problem with one of the eight or so different keyboards I tried here at home. But it seems like everyone else is getting nailed on the first model they try! And for some folks, the problem has been pretty severe. I would like to arrange a time for all of the testers to meet up in a lobby some time this weekend so we can discuss how things are going. Please let me know when you and Bryn could make it.

And don't forget! Please write down the model number of each keyboard you test out and your observations of its performance and send the info my way!

Thanks again for helping me out with this project.
See you all soon!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 02:13 PM