IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Mass Effect 3, Shepherd help us, you're our only hope!
Crushinator
post Dec 12 2010, 12:22 AM
Post #1

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

buttrock.gif sniperer.gif

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
AC9breaker
post Dec 15 2010, 12:24 AM
Post #2

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

This is most likely a dumb question and deep down I probably know the answer but do any of you guys think this is actual footage of the in game engine? I mean I was blown away how amazing the jump in looks was from one to two, so much that when I originally started playing I thought I was watching a CG cutscene until I was prompted by the game that this ain't a godamn cutscene; press A bitch run! save Joker! I mean, I'm sure this was a cutscene but yet part of me is still wondering.

Also I'm hoping they throw some more variety in the games main plot instead of making this a game about recruiting and getting your allies loyalty. I think it's probably why I like 1 more then 2 since it felt better in terms of telling a story compared to just recruiting twoops and doing loyalty missions and whatever random sidequest you stumble on. 1 Felt natural where as 2 felt too deliberate, too methodical.

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:43 AM