Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bayonetta
donkeybeatz
post Apr 10 2009, 10:44 AM
Post #1

McDonald's!

Group: Magister
Member No.: 32

I'm excited for this game. I know wiryu is.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Vitamin D
post Dec 28 2009, 06:17 PM
Post #2

IS MAHVEL BAYBEE!

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 35

To those who didn't know, I've been playing the Japanese PS3 version (which is completely in English) for a couple weeks now. I've put 30 hours into the game thus far and my thoughts? You guys need to buy this game.

Bayonetta is easily one of the best games I've ever played, and likely my favorite of its kind (DMC, GoW, NG etc). From beginning to end Bayonetta is an incredibly unique experience that truly owns the title of "over the top". I'll just give you one piece of advice; do NOT look at anything that could potentially spoil the game, you'll sorely regret it. There are so many things that make the game as great as it is, and you wouldn't want to ruin it with some random YouTube video or something haha. If you were thinking of picking up the game do so, I guarantee you'll love it. Yes you too Wiryu haha. The demo provides the tiniest window of how the game is in its entirety.

tl;dr? Buy Bayonetta when it comes out in a week's time, it's amazing. In fact, I'll be playing through it again on 360 when it comes out here. guns.gif

--------------------
<center>
"You Need The D? Then You Need Me!"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:16 AM