Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

C-mode BS, ...
psobsesser
post May 11 2004, 08:57 AM
Post #1

Free lancer

Group: Associates
Member No.: 135

Ok, something happened to me Sunday, and I need to rant about it a little bit.
I'll be brief; trying to finish ep1 c-mode with my RAcast. Actually got an English c9 team in place, but it wasn't working out too well. 3 times in a row someone DC'd right in or after the very first room. Better sooner than later I said, but it was still pretty irritating. So we decide to try it once more. Finally get everyone to stay online, and finally procede as usual. But here's the kicker: We make it all the way to the Falz teleporter, a little shaken, but overall alright. So we work up our courage and set off to fight. But I guess Falz decided to take a lunch break. I teleported, and teleported, and teleported, and only stopped once I decided to reset the game. So I just got majorly ripped off from getting my S-rank. But I thought at least my teammates would at least be able to. WRONG! They did the exact same thing; endless warp.
So basically my point: Why the hell did this happen? When I started and chose my character again, it showed the same thing about the item information being destroyed, as if a FSOD had happened.
Needless to say, I was pretty pissed afterwards. bash.gif

--------------------

PSO...still alive and kicking
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 04:11 PM