IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

PSO Episode 3 Trial Impressions, got it today. :)
DarkEpyon
post Aug 13 2003, 07:37 PM
Post #1

Revolution to the Destruction

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 21

Now, what kind of friend would I be if I had this game and didn't tell you guys anything about it? Not a very good one to say the least...

The scenery in this game is nothing short of spectacular. The game mechanics take a bit of getting used to, but I'm beginning to get the hang of it. I ran into a couple english-speakers who helped show me the ropes, and so far I'm still lv1 with 50/100 to lv2. Each level is 100pts a piece, and you can lose exp when/if you lose matches. No, I haven't seen any 300s yet. Highest I've seen was like 46. I saw Ah King on, but he was in a full game. I ran into a guy who was taking pics for a UK gaming magazine called NGC (or was it GCN?) and we played a team game against a team of COM adversaries. We ended up losing, no thanks to this FOnl on the COM team who was low on health, then she busted out a Motav, which took all the damage meant for her. You can do damage to weapons, and once they run out of HP, they break. All in all, it's a fun game, and I'm definitely looking forward to the final game.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 01:28 PM