IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
A battle where there can be no winners -- WHO wins, Flying Shark VS. Flying Crocodile
Astrid
post Mar 22 2004, 11:52 PM
Post #1

Hyper Frame

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 67

http://www.adultswim.com

Cast your votes.

--------------------
"So this Zealot comes to my door, all glazed eyes and clean reproductive organs, asking me if I ever think about God. So I tell him I killed God. I tracked God down like a rabid dog, hacked off his legs with a hedge trimmer, raped him with a corncob and boiled off his corpse in an acid bath. So he pulls an alternating-current taser on me and tells me that only the Official Serbian Church of Tesla can save my polyphase intrinsic electric field, known to non-engineers as 'the soul.' So I hit him. What would you do?" -- Warren Ellis, Transmetropolitan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Layrinn
post Mar 22 2004, 11:56 PM
Post #2

Grand Armor

Group: Associates
Member No.: 15

Shark pwnz Croc. No contest. beigelaugh.gif

+Quote Post
Dorian
post Mar 22 2004, 11:57 PM
Post #3

Local 804

Member No.: 66

The Shark is so AT, he's gonna pwn that Croc no problem! buttrock.gif

A stooped Croc only has power when closing his jaws teh Shark can just hold his mouth shut with no effort!!!

GO AT ! SHARK FOR LIFE!!!!! at-emote1.gif war.gif

+Quote Post
HC82
post Mar 22 2004, 11:57 PM
Post #4

Badass Billionaire Extraordanaire

Member No.: 4

Flying Shark, fins DOWN!!!

To the spoils goes the SHARK!!! You can't handle its sandpaper like skin and freakish ability to crush a car with it's teeth.

(Yes, I know...Don't look at me like that)

+Quote Post
Astrid
post Mar 23 2004, 12:16 AM
Post #5

Hyper Frame

And the clever Croc laughs as he's FOOLED YOU ALL! While everyone was obviously rooting for the Flying Shark, our sneaky underdog installed TEETH OF DOOM and DESTROYED the Flying Shark and became ALL POWERFUL.

--------------------
"So this Zealot comes to my door, all glazed eyes and clean reproductive organs, asking me if I ever think about God. So I tell him I killed God. I tracked God down like a rabid dog, hacked off his legs with a hedge trimmer, raped him with a corncob and boiled off his corpse in an acid bath. So he pulls an alternating-current taser on me and tells me that only the Official Serbian Church of Tesla can save my polyphase intrinsic electric field, known to non-engineers as 'the soul.' So I hit him. What would you do?" -- Warren Ellis, Transmetropolitan

+Quote Post
Dorian
post Mar 23 2004, 12:33 AM
Post #6

Local 804

What does a stooooooooped mithra know?

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post Mar 23 2004, 10:56 AM
Post #7

Revolution to the Destruction

Member No.: 21

My money is on Buchanan...
no, I mean the shark.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
Henge
post Mar 23 2004, 02:55 PM
Post #8

OpSec

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 2

how can a crock with wings defeat a shark that FLIES-BY-ROCKET?! now all he needs is a laser guided delivery system.

+Quote Post
Zorya
post Mar 24 2004, 06:42 AM
Post #9

Tears for Fears

Member No.: 13

Shaaark attack! This shark eats like a maniac!

--------------------
<center>IPB Image

<center>Red
<center>1981-2007

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post Mar 24 2004, 11:21 AM
Post #10

Revolution to the Destruction

Member No.: 21

QUOTE (Zorya @ Mar 24 2004, 07:42 AM)
Shaaark attack! This shark eats like a maniac!

Oh my.... I remember that game. Blast from the past.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
drunken_chibi
post Mar 25 2004, 05:34 PM
Post #11

San d'Orian Evil

Member No.: 69

this whole shark vs. croc thing has been VERY disappointing... although not on the same scale as certain shows that have appeared in the lineup in the past. i was expecting much more.. at the very least a funny cartoon short.. but no we get interviews with retards and sock puppets.. joy of fucking joys. the only mildly amusing part of it is the wry commentary from the announcer. each night i ask myself what kind of fucking idiot finds this shit funny. then again, these are the same morons that keep oblongs and mission hill in reruns..

i realize the whole thing is a jab at the discovery channels new "what if" series that pits animals against each other (note that their croc vs. shark special debuted on the same night as flying shark-croc).. but at least discovery's show was entertaining.

+Quote Post
Astrid
post Mar 25 2004, 08:56 PM
Post #12

Hyper Frame

I'll agree with you that the interviews were absolutely retarded, but I thought the original commercial was cute, satirically mocking old violent kids' shows. When sock puppets are introduced to anything, its comedic death warrant may as well be signed, but the animated commercial was witty. Unfortuntely, you can't see it anymore :/ Not on the site. Regardless, I put this up here just for fun, not to cause you or anyone else any discomfort.

And, hey, they managed to keep Cowboy Bebop on. Can't be all bad. beigebigrazz.gif

The notion of idiots controlling the entertainment -- or any other -- industry is of absolutely no shock. Momentarily disregarding TV, let's look at music. What's considered quality music these days? "He was a skater boy/my girlfriend dumped me/I'm going to slit my wrists because no one likes me/growing up was hard and terrible at best." Intellectual persuit immediately went out the door for emotional gratification through sympathy, which is horrible. Any generation of thinkers that may have existed in the past has been entirely whiped out by the need to sniffle on a baby blanket and have every person within their inherent Whiner's Radar comfort whatever mundane problem they seem to have trouble tackling. The victim in this of course is: learning, knowledge, rational thought. I'm a philosophy major, so to me, this is extremely disappointing. Nietzsche said it best, "it disappoints me every time that the majority lack an intellectual conscience." Anyway, enough ranting. If I'm not making sense, let's blame the nicotine fit :D

--------------------

+Quote Post
Knightsword
post Mar 25 2004, 08:56 PM
Post #13

Mistress of Red Magic

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 53

Ah well at least we have Clone Wars season 2 starting on Friday

+Quote Post
Dorian
post Mar 26 2004, 04:19 AM
Post #14

Local 804

Why must everyone seem to knock down meaningless fun?

There's nothing serious about this post, nor does anyone care who wins or loses..

It was just for laughs..

And laughing is good for the AT, the more we laugh the closer we come togeather as friends.

I for one love it here, and love you all. So the closer we come the happier I am.

KEEP THE FUN GOING!!!!

Oh BTW... Dom you my babys daddy..

+Quote Post
Astrid
post Mar 29 2004, 03:06 PM
Post #15

Hyper Frame

As we all know, the Crocodile won! He DESTROYED PUNY Shark with his TEETH of DOOM! :DD mwahhahahaahha

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th May 2024 - 06:01 AM