Dorian
post Aug 13 2004, 11:31 AM
Post #1

Local 804

Group: Associates
Member No.: 66

OMG, Sheik, you're 23, beers are on your for the day. birthday.gif

Have a good cake and may you eat some good day

Everyone, say happy birthday to the person who got it started for all of us FFXI players.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Astrid
post Aug 13 2004, 12:50 PM
Post #2

Hyper Frame

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 67

Happy birthday, you 23-year-old, you!

Have a great time and don't forget to offer your of-appropriate-age privileges to us youngins! :D

toast.gif

--------------------
"So this Zealot comes to my door, all glazed eyes and clean reproductive organs, asking me if I ever think about God. So I tell him I killed God. I tracked God down like a rabid dog, hacked off his legs with a hedge trimmer, raped him with a corncob and boiled off his corpse in an acid bath. So he pulls an alternating-current taser on me and tells me that only the Official Serbian Church of Tesla can save my polyphase intrinsic electric field, known to non-engineers as 'the soul.' So I hit him. What would you do?" -- Warren Ellis, Transmetropolitan

+Quote Post
Riel
post Aug 13 2004, 03:43 PM
Post #3

Guardian Armor

Member No.: 14

Happy BDay Sheik!!!!!!!!!!! buttrock.gif toast.gif purzeltag.gif

--------------------
============================

+Quote Post
Knightsword
post Aug 14 2004, 07:44 PM
Post #4

Mistress of Red Magic

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 53

Happy (a day late) birthday toast.gif

+Quote Post
Crushinator
post Aug 16 2004, 06:04 AM
Post #5

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

Happy Birthday... Yeah I'm late!

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.

+Quote Post
Wiryu
post Aug 19 2004, 09:18 AM
Post #6

This is my custom member title.

Member No.: 121

i was gonna bump this post a month from now because personally birthdays are nothing more than celebrating your step closer to your unavoidable demise, but then i got tired of waiting so i decided a month.....i just too long, so happy birhtday, happy birthday, rah rah, rejoice, alcohol, collapse beigebigrazz.gif

+Quote Post
Dive
post Aug 21 2004, 01:17 AM
Post #7

Antarctica Traffic Control

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Dorian @ Aug 13 2004, 11:31 AM)
Everyone, say happy birthday to the person who got it started for all of us FFXI players.

That's right, everyone owes it all to Sheik, who was our vanguard on Bismarck. at-emote1.gif

If not for him we might have been scattered all over the place, which might not be too bad of an idea. beigelaugh.gif

A joke of course, I <3 you all.

birthday.gif

Sorry I am late, hope you enjoyed your birthday Sheik.

+Quote Post
Sheik
post Aug 21 2004, 01:34 AM
Post #8

☆タルタル、かわいい☆

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 33

Thanks guys/gals.
This last week has been quite hecktic and I thank Dive for reminding me of it being my birthday...ahaha...
Actually, I was moving dorm rooms at school on my birthday, helping friends, and attending some meeting...it had been quite hectic.

Anyway, I am starting to feel old....*sigh*
I just want to graduate from school before I get much older...I should not be undergraduate for much longer...I hope!

Thanks all for the birthday thread and I have even been a but busy for PSO lately...the last 2 weeks have been kinda busy for me, but hopefully next week or weekend I will get around to playing PSO again...and checking posts here more often.

I hope FFXI is going well for everyone, I may not ever really catch onto the game but have though about getting into it but maybe I am too late and it may require way more time than I have at present. FFXI is just so much more time consuming than PSO to get something...but for those that run out of things to do or complete games like PSO fast, FFXI is good.

Anyway, see some of you online and on FFXI if I get a change to get into it.
--Sheik
beigebiggrin.gif at-emote1.gif

--------------------
Level
+ neola - Lv109 HUcaseal - Oran
+ Sheik - Lv056 FOnewearl - Viridia
Challenge
+ neola* - HUcaseal - Whitill
+ kali* - FOnewearl - Whitill
+ neola** - HUcast - Green

+Quote Post
Dorian
post Aug 21 2004, 08:33 PM
Post #9

Local 804

Group: Associates
Member No.: 66

QUOTE (Sheik @ Aug 21 2004, 02:34 AM)
Thanks guys/gals.
This last week has been quite hecktic and I thank Dive for reminding me of it being my birthday...ahaha...
Actually, I was moving dorm rooms at school on my birthday, helping friends, and attending some meeting...it had been quite hectic.

Anyway, I am starting to feel old....*sigh*
I just want to graduate from school before I get much older...I should not be undergraduate for much longer...I hope!

Thanks all for the birthday thread and I have even been a but busy for PSO lately...the last 2 weeks have been kinda busy for me, but hopefully next week or weekend I will get around to playing PSO again...and checking posts here more often.

I hope FFXI is going well for everyone, I may not ever really catch onto the game but have though about getting into it but maybe I am too late and it may require way more time than I have at present. FFXI is just so much more time consuming than PSO to get something...but for those that run out of things to do or complete games like PSO fast, FFXI is good.

Anyway, see some of you online and on FFXI if I get a change to get into it.
--Sheik
beigebiggrin.gif at-emote1.gif

Hope you get some free time soon. It would be ncie to see you pop on FFXI sometime.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:39 PM