Reply to this topicStart new topic
Current Act for our levels
Retehi
post Oct 19 2004, 03:59 PM
Post #1

Show-off

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 10

Ok, seems a lot of us are now in the. . 12-15ish range? With that in mind, that means most of us have beaten act 1, now we're all at the first quest for act II, or around that area.

Now, a few of us had in mind, that we keep our characters that we'll use for big AT games, at that level. So all of us can enjoy goin through the games storyline, step by step.

Not that doesn't mean we can't play together despite our levels differences, oh no way, this is just so we can experiance the games story together.

Right now I have an alternate level 15 necro suited for that job, he just started act II. If you miss out on a night where we party, no worries, we'll catch you up no problemo.

So anyone up for a lil' desert hijinks in act II tonight? beigebiggrin.gif (Maybe get everyone their horadric cubes)

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dorian
post Oct 19 2004, 04:57 PM
Post #2

Local 804

Group: Associates
Member No.: 66

What time? Work tomorrow cry2.gif

+Quote Post
Mute
post Oct 19 2004, 07:35 PM
Post #3

Sunbro

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 25

This is a great idea. We just gotta make sure we keep everyone posted on the progress of the group party so in case someone misses a night, they know where to catch up to.
beigesmile.gif

--------------------
PSN ID: USF_Tailgater
Xbox Live: USF Tailgater

+Quote Post
Astrid
post Oct 19 2004, 09:49 PM
Post #4

Hyper Frame

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 67

Sounds fantastic. I doubt I'll be able to make tonight, since I'm already extremely tired. How about tomorrow? :D BTW, thanks to Mute and Retehi for helping my amazon out last night.

--------------------
"So this Zealot comes to my door, all glazed eyes and clean reproductive organs, asking me if I ever think about God. So I tell him I killed God. I tracked God down like a rabid dog, hacked off his legs with a hedge trimmer, raped him with a corncob and boiled off his corpse in an acid bath. So he pulls an alternating-current taser on me and tells me that only the Official Serbian Church of Tesla can save my polyphase intrinsic electric field, known to non-engineers as 'the soul.' So I hit him. What would you do?" -- Warren Ellis, Transmetropolitan

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 05:13 PM