How much for the dog in the window?
Crawurm
post Nov 1 2004, 09:17 PM
Post #1

Freelance Engineer

Group: Validating
Member No.: 12

user posted image

sorty dark but, I made this 3D dog in my begining 3D class as one of the assisgnments given ( assisgnment was Make a Dog's Head, Then to attach it to a dog body or whatever )

I think it's fairly animatable (except maybe the ears as I really didn't extend those out the way I should have) and it even has a mouth.

Now for my next assisgnment is to..... Throw away this one and draw up something I want to create

--------------------
<Center>
user posted image
</Center>
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Crawurm
post Nov 3 2004, 02:45 AM
Post #2

Freelance Engineer

Group: Validating
Member No.: 12

it gets annoying sometimes when you work with what you're making, like sometimes a polygon will flip on you so it looks like its not there ( you have to find it and reflip it the right way ) or you fuse one point to another and the whole thing explodes or deforms badly.

Hey! I'm working in 3D too! My second day was today, and I made a teapot.. haha, typical?  beigelaugh.gif

What do you use? We're using Lightwave and Maya, I believe. ^ ^ Maybe we can compare sometime.. I still don't know how to render anything, and I probably wont for another week.

heheh cool, I'm using Lightwave 8.0, real pain to use heheh but I'm getting used to it.

*psst* render button on lightwave is F9, but you have to save your work from modler mode and send it to layout mode. Then you gotta arrange the light sources and where the camera should be.

--------------------
<Center>
user posted image
</Center>
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:17 AM