IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Meh, Out for about a week
Guest_Zio_*
post Nov 19 2004, 07:39 AM
Post #1

Guests

With Thanksgiving coming up I am going to be out of state for about a week to visit my grandparents in Maryland. Depending if there is a computer there I may or may not use (I have no idea). But I definately know I won't see you Monster Hunters for probably atleast a couple of weeks. Tonight will be my last night to stay up and play for a little while. So I guess I'll see you guys whenever. It's in Ocean City too if anyone was curious. >_>
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
unitself
post Nov 19 2004, 09:51 AM
Post #2

green and square

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 49

Yeah, Zio...
I would bet that alot of us are going to be busy for the next month or so. I bet there won't be much to miss.

Have fun at the fam's house!

btw - I wonder when they named Maryland did they do a Greenland kinda thing? As in, "This place is a drag, no one is going to want to come here. OH! I know! Let's call it Happyville!!! OH WAIT!! Maryland!! That's better!" or Is it one of those Twilight Zone kinda places where everyone is named Mary. Spoooooooky!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dive
post Nov 19 2004, 05:48 PM
Post #3

Antarctica Traffic Control

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 1

Have fun visiting your relations Zio. If you can't check in don't worry about it. It's good to take a break from things like message boards and online games for a short while, makes coming back to them even more fun.

Enjoy your vacation and we'll be here when you get back.

+Quote Post
Guest_Zio_*
post Nov 27 2004, 01:54 PM
Post #4

Guests

Just got back the other day. I picked up Metroid Prime Echoes while I was gone which is pretty cool. It's good to be back home in boring old Ohio though.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:28 AM