Reply to this topicStart new topic
So whats your story?
Wiryu
post Dec 15 2004, 05:33 PM
Post #1

This is my custom member title.

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 121

some more time passing pharming material to help try to get the boards more hustle and bustle. Tell me how you were introduced to the guild that is the Apocalypse Tribe. And for our Guild leaders, what made you decide to bring AT as far as it is today? (i am interested.) beigesmile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kari
post Dec 15 2004, 06:10 PM
Post #2

c σ м р ℓ є т є !

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 106

Blame Crushinator.

--------------------
IPB Image
ℓєt γσυя sнσят ℓєgs cαяяү үσυ αωαү ωίtн үσυr тєℓєscσрє єүєs, мєtαl тєєтн.
ί cαn'т bє sєєn ωiтh үσυ

Kari - Newman Force - level 36

+Quote Post
Wiryu
post Dec 15 2004, 06:37 PM
Post #3

lol, come on ferra, you can do more than that beigebiggrin.gif

I guess while i'm here i'll post my story. One day a friend of mine by the name of Shalafi told me he wanted a WHM for a Palborough party, so i accepted and made my elvaan whm self to Bastok to meet him.

The first member that joined us was a perky lvl 8 Warrior with no subjob by the name of Woe, After that another BLM shortly after by the name of Unfaithful joined us, and then we made our way to Palborough. We battled our way to the top, and during an AFK of mine, Woe went ahead and was Aggroed and killed by a quadav. I returned and buried my head for taking to long.

Shalafi returned back to bastok to get his major Uber lvl 25 whm who could raise! Whoa! After the raise we decided to head back to Bastok. After much appologizing and some goodbyes, Woe offered me a trade and gave me a green pearl for the Apocalypse Cow. First Innitial thought "This'll go in mog house, dont need it since shal, aller, and i are gonna lead a LP! woo!

Needless to say, none of us were ever on at the same time, so the LS failed. Another day while looking for a group in valkurm, i got an invite after 5 or so minutes, and to my surprise was that same perky warrior Woe, but this time a Dark Knight! At the time i was leveling my Warrior, but i was still surprised he'd lvl'd so fast. After idle chat, woe vaguely remembered me. "I think have a pearl you gave me!" "are you sure i gave you a pearl?" "let me check.....yup, Apocalypse Cow!" "oh, well, stop by sometime."

Anyways, it only took about an hour of having that pearl equipped i knew this would be my OG home, and since then i've had an AT pearl on since :D

+Quote Post
Kari
post Dec 15 2004, 10:33 PM
Post #4

c σ м р ℓ є т є !

Member No.: 106

Well jeeze, I could give you my life story, too.

So like, February (I think?) of 2002 I went to this DDR tournament: Master Of Ninja. I was the only person to fail, which was awesome 'cause I failed MoN:2, true to form. So like two months later, I was in my school Library surfing the intarweb because I was painfully bored. I typed the name 'Kari Moutsawa' into the yahoo search engine (It still works, if you want to try it.), because that was the alias I was going by at the moment. Lo and behold I found myself on the list of names for people who'd signed up for MoN. Being bored, I'd have been crazy not to check out ninjagamer.com; so I read everything on the page. Every single damn thing, and I was like; "... what a bunch of weirdos. I'm going to flame the bitches."

I register on the boards as 'Karichan', take a few looks around, and decide that user Doraemon might textually kick my poor little intellectual-whoring anime-fangirl ass.

Posted a few times, figured it wasn't so bad, because they didn't mind me being a bitch on the boards. I made myself the alias 3vil Ninja Chick, because being a ninja babe isn't right for a 12 year old girl. I wanted to be alternative. I was happy, a lot of weird shit happened, hung out a few times, the rest is a bunch of history that really doesn't involve me.

So what does this have to do with AT? Absolutely nothing, I'm just leading you on, bitches.

User Doraemon on the ninjagamer.com BBS, the crushinating robot ninja.

So like, it's October, right? Chawbacon/Maxx is like, "Hey! Buy FF11, because ninjas are thuggin' on it!", and I'm like, "ButI'magothkidIdon'tplayvideogames". I bought it anyway, though. Because I wanted to be one of the cool kids. I made an Elvaan warrior, Merria, and I hung out with Chawbacon a lot. While he was showing me to Valkrum dunes, we ran across Crushinator (At level 16 thief at the time) and Chirawurm (..? Maybe it was Chimaera?). Crush was like: Crushinator would like to trade with you. Me, being the spaz I am was like, "HOMYGAWD, NO TRADE !!1!!1", and he was like, "Uh, okay. Bye."

(I'm feeling lazy about the whole writing thing, so I'll make this quick:)

So later I was like, "What's the green thing over your head?" Chawbacon is like, "It's a linkshell *beams* Crush is the leader, and Tanshin and Tdoggie are on it too." So I needed in on this shit. I /tell Crush and he's like, "wtf, harro!", and I'm like, "linkpearl plz".

For some unknown reason, I deleted Merria (A level 20 elvaan at the time), and created Ferra (The shitty mithra). I regret ever choosing mithra as my race, but that's another story. So crush gives me a linkpearl to the ApocalypseCow shell, and it was awesome, and that's the end.

--------------------
IPB Image
ℓєt γσυя sнσят ℓєgs cαяяү үσυ αωαү ωίtн үσυr тєℓєscσрє єүєs, мєtαl тєєтн.
ί cαn'т bє sєєn ωiтh үσυ

Kari - Newman Force - level 36

+Quote Post
Kazicht
post Dec 16 2004, 12:45 AM
Post #5

System Id

Member No.: 45

Wow Ferra. Poetry.

+Quote Post
Ellianna
post Dec 16 2004, 06:13 AM
Post #6

Solid Frame

Member No.: 125

my 3rd day of playing ffxi i got an invite to a party in the dunes and Dorian was in the party we were chatting and i mentioned how i just started playin and didnt know many people and he was like well hey you should join the ls i'm in they're cool, so he got woe's attention and woe rides up on his trusty chocobo.gif and gives me a pearl. pretty boring story, and now i've left ffxi for WoW beigelaugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
hamstar
post Dec 16 2004, 06:32 AM
Post #7

Local Ham product

Group: AT Certified
Member No.: 119

I blame crush, ferra and Marn.
Once upon a time I was a warrior in Valkrum. Big pimpin' in the scale mail. I had on a ninjagamer LS pearl that I was given on my first day playing the game. I knew that Ferra and Crush and Chaws had left ninjagamer fairly permanantly for AC. I was in a PT with Marn one day and asked him, timidly, if I could join and so I did, and it was good. The ninjagamer linkshell either failed entirely or just merged into AC. Later AC became AT, and it'll stick in my inventory until I decide to quit for good.

-ham

--------------------
IPB Image
Hamtaru FFXI (retired)
75 rng 65 nin 37 war 34 bst 26 rdm 18 whm 16 blm 12 mnk
91 Woodworking 60 alchemy 60 bonecraft 60 goldsmithing 40 smithing

+Quote Post
Guest_Zio_*
post Dec 16 2004, 06:46 AM
Post #8

Guests

I have to blame DE for this one =3 I still remember the day that I met DE. Back in PSO I just joined a game cuz it said something about killing Olga in the name, so I thought "Sweet, kick Olga's ass again, thats original!" So I came in and 2 weird Huneys name ZEOTA and Linkka were going through Seabed. I kept playing with em for many months. I originally went to brinstar.org (evil place don't even go there) then DE told me about this place. That about sums it up.
*Edit-My Introduction.

This post has been edited by Zio: Dec 16 2004, 07:29 AM

+Quote Post
Vitamin D
post Dec 16 2004, 11:44 AM
Post #9

IS MAHVEL BAYBEE!

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 35

My story's not too deep. beigelaugh.gif I went to the main page of The Arcade instead of heading straight to the forums likeI usually do. When I got there, I saw the button link for Apocalypse Tribe, clicked on it saw some familiar Arcade and PSO names, and joined up. Yeah, that's about it.

--------------------
<center>
"You Need The D? Then You Need Me!"

+Quote Post
Azrael
post Dec 16 2004, 12:15 PM
Post #10

Busy In Hell

Member No.: 51

My story is pretty much the same as Donkey's. I saw a few friends from DScc posted here as well and decided to sign up.

--------------------
user posted image
PSO BB:PSO BB Chars: Fred lv77 HUnewearl
Aquarius-X lv10 RAmarl
Watch DScc in action at DScc Vision Az

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post Dec 16 2004, 12:40 PM
Post #11

Revolution to the Destruction

Member No.: 21

It all started for me when Dive posted a link at my old hang-out, Maiden Circuit.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
Wiryu
post Dec 16 2004, 02:26 PM
Post #12

good stuff so far, keep em' comin ;)

+Quote Post
Sheik
post Dec 16 2004, 05:57 PM
Post #13

☆タルタル、かわいい☆

Member No.: 33

....two phrases...
Layrinn
GameCube Keyboard adapter project

--------------------
Level
+ neola - Lv109 HUcaseal - Oran
+ Sheik - Lv056 FOnewearl - Viridia
Challenge
+ neola* - HUcaseal - Whitill
+ kali* - FOnewearl - Whitill
+ neola** - HUcast - Green

+Quote Post
Guest_Zio_*
post Dec 17 2004, 07:32 AM
Post #14

Guests

QUOTE (Sheik @ Dec 16 2004, 05:57 PM)
....two phrases...
Layrinn
GameCube Keyboard adapter project

wtf ever happened to Layrinn anyway? He just pick up and move or what?

+Quote Post
Dive
post Dec 17 2004, 07:58 AM
Post #15

Antarctica Traffic Control

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Zio @ Dec 17 2004, 07:32 AM)
wtf ever happened to Layrinn anyway? He just pick up and move or what?

Layrinn had a difference of opinion with AT and is no longer participating in the site or the guild activity. It was his choice to depart.

Let's not cast a shadow on this thread with this talk, please continue the origins.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:44 AM