Reply to this topicStart new topic
New Zelda Trailer....
Riel
post Mar 10 2005, 05:06 PM
Post #1

Guardian Armor

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 14

Love the part where the ennemy is standing on a totem and flings a boomerang...looking awesome.

http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=641

--------------------
============================
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
donkeybeatz
post Mar 10 2005, 05:31 PM
Post #2

McDonald's!

Group: Magister
Member No.: 32

That's pretty awesome. He even rides a boar!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_Zio_*
post Mar 10 2005, 06:17 PM
Post #3

Guests

I just noticed this on another site. Needless to say I'm pretty excited about it. I think I read that they are redoing Wind Waker with the same graphics. I'm not sure if I would play through it again but it still looks pretty cool. I guess we will have to see if they give a release date and maybe more stuff about it around E3 time.

+Quote Post
Scan_Man
post Mar 10 2005, 09:13 PM
Post #4

Grand Armor

Group: AT Certified
Member No.: 71

QUOTE (Zio @ Mar 10 2005, 06:17 PM)
I just noticed this on another site. Needless to say I'm pretty excited about it. I think I read that they are redoing Wind Waker with the same graphics. I'm not sure if I would play through it again but it still looks pretty cool. I guess we will have to see if they give a release date and maybe more stuff about it around E3 time.

Yeah that's not true. It was announced in an interview that this game takes place after Wind Waker.

And it is my understanding that they are trying to do something totally new with the series.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wiryu
post Mar 11 2005, 07:17 AM
Post #5

This is my custom member title.

Member No.: 121

Yah that whole windwaker deal is an EGM april fools prank, they do something every year -.-

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post Mar 11 2005, 08:43 AM
Post #6

Revolution to the Destruction

Member No.: 21

Wow that game looks great. I missed Wind Waker, so I guess I'll have to check this one out.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
Guest_Zio_*
post Mar 11 2005, 11:37 AM
Post #7

Guests

QUOTE (Scan_Man @ Mar 10 2005, 10:13 PM)
QUOTE (Zio @ Mar 10 2005, 06:17 PM)

Yeah that's not true. It was announced in an interview that this game takes place after Wind Waker.

And it is my understanding that they are trying to do something totally new with the series.

I already know that this is taking place after Wind Waker. -_- I was just saying I read in a magazine that they are redoing the graphics for WW like they have the graphics in the new Zelda coming, sorta like they redid OoT when WW came out. And yeah I did read it in the last EGM but I'll take your word for it that it's not true. And yes, the new Zelda is new that is a given. =p

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:37 AM