IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Case of the Mondays, Is it just us, or is everyone stupid?
AC9breaker
post Jul 23 2005, 03:18 PM
Post #1

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

So today I got in touch with old friend who I hadn't talked to for awhile. We use to go to school together and even worked together at the same pizzaria. We started reminiscing about those days and at some of the things we found humerous or annoying. As I left his house I started thinking about some of Wiryu's hilarious stories from work. One story in particular that I recalled was when some guy stole a display box from the game store he worked at then came back and complained that there was nothing inside the box.

So I started thinking , I'm sure alot of us here have some very funny things to tell. Feel free to post anything you think is funny or annoying from work. I'll start by telling some things.

I need to make a few things clear. First off I don't know about everyone else but in the tri-state area we call a whole pizza, a pie. I always thought this was common knowledge but I was proved wrong everyday I worked there. I mean come on, I learned to call a whole pizza a pie when I was in first grade learning about fractions. Oh, and it always pissed me off when someone would ask me for a "cheese pizza." What the hell do people think pizza has? A plain slice is composed of 3 things. Without these 3 things it is not a pizza, Dough(the bread),Tomatoe sauce, and CHEESE. Some guy comes in and says, "Let me get a slice with no pepperoni." Me," WTF?"
My favorite thing to do was when a crackhead would come to my pizzaria late at night trying to make change out of all the change he managed to doop people into giving him. Crackheads without fail would alwasy do the samething, put all their change on the counter and proceed to count it, after they finished counting all of it,"Hey papi, you can change this for me?" "No." Then they would lean over to the side a bit and get this look on their face like someone had grabbed their nipples and twisted them to the point that they would fall off. I loved that shit, it was usually the highlight of the day. "huh!? Why not?", they would stammer out. "I'm running low on bills, can't do it." my usual reply. Really though someone had went to the bank that day so we had plenty of bills. Then watch him as he gets all mad and tryies to recollect all his change back in his pocket.

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 06:35 AM