IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Cutiosity that is "Zelda"
Would you play this game? (see below)
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 7
Guests cannot vote 
Wiryu
post Aug 29 2005, 10:20 PM
Post #1

This is my custom member title.

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 121

So i was thinking today, what if nintendo took an entirely different approach to zelda for one game to open up for another. What if they took a fresh, young, cool new design for the main villian in the zelda series that is ganon and put you in the user of the Tri-force of power? Under the influence of war in Hyrule, the only way to save your village is to recognize the power that resides in your hands. Destroy the armies come to take over what they call the dark lands, but what you call home.

The leader of this crusade? The king of Hyrule, and among his tactitioners, a very young princess Zelda, and her faithful, yet aged bodyguard, Link. Take Young Ganon, bring him through the trials to bring down the shields that protect Hyrule castle, and end the war by becoming the ultimate ruler of Hyrule. Ganon, with his triforce of power, battles his way through countless enemies, and makes friends along the way. Opening as a pre-req for a second installment of this which would include a new game where after playing from the eyes of the wielder of the triforce of power, take back again the eyes of the hero, and save the conquered land of hyrule, as the Triforce of Courage is proven in the eyes of the desendant of the great bodyguard Link. (since they let you name your character.)

I just thought of the idea and thought it might be kind of cool to play through the eyes of a young ganon, whom has a purpose, and is absorbed in greed and power. Would you be interested in an idea like this?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
unitself
post Aug 30 2005, 07:58 AM
Post #2

green and square

Member No.: 49

Sure thing!
And I would hope they make it in the same graphic style as Wind Waker!
beigelaugh.gif

no... seriously, I loved that game. It's look, style, everything.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wiryu
post Aug 30 2005, 08:19 AM
Post #3

This is my custom member title.

Member No.: 121

actually, windwaker is the style of graphics i had in mind for ganons particular look.

+Quote Post
DivA
post Aug 30 2005, 03:55 PM
Post #4

Deus-Ex MachinA

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 44

to play through eyes other than Link's, i would be interested; also, it would give a different perspective & fresh ideas to an otherwise cliche palette of good defeating evil...again, & again.. *muses* such tales are never truly black & white, & if they are ~ then from who's perspective?

+Quote Post
unitself
post Aug 31 2005, 08:12 AM
Post #5

green and square

Member No.: 49

HA!
It'd be great to play the game thru the eyes of TINGLE!!!

beigelaugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th May 2024 - 01:42 PM