Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ultimate Disapointment
Alisha
post Oct 10 2005, 05:59 PM
Post #1

Monk Princess

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 11

so i picked up ultimate spiderman this weekend.its a pretty sweet game but after 5 hours it was over.but when you beat them game you get to ramapge through the city as Venom and collect various lame unlockables(think GTA as venom)you can do it as spiderman to but spiderman cant throw cars or jump 50 feet into the air.its a cool game but i suggest if you like spiderman just rent it. Venom is a freight train :o

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HC82
post Oct 12 2005, 04:48 PM
Post #2

Badass Billionaire Extraordanaire

Member No.: 4

If you haven't already done so, you'd be better off getting the Hulk: Ultimate Destruction or X-men Legends 2 (Think PS2's version of Baldurs gate w/ online playability for xbox).

The other option is lock yourself up in a closet, hugging tightly a Hunewearl doll, thinking only of sweet sweet rappy love making, waiting patiently for PSU.

rappy-walk.gif

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post Oct 13 2005, 08:26 AM
Post #3

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

Sounds good to me, personally I'm not too crazy about long games heh. I like the whole look of the game. Looks to be real fun.

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge

+Quote Post
Alisha
post Oct 17 2005, 12:22 PM
Post #4

Monk Princess

any game i can beat in one sitting is a major disapointment imo

--------------------

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post Oct 18 2005, 01:54 PM
Post #5

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

So you must really hate fighting games, and games like Contra or Metal Slug etc. cry2.gif

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge

+Quote Post
Alisha
post Oct 19 2005, 10:01 AM
Post #6

Monk Princess

fighting games and shooters have a lot more replayability and usually have worthwhile unlockables ultimate spiderman just has comic covers and a few lame costumes it doesnt even have higher difficulties

--------------------

+Quote Post
tanshin
post Dec 3 2005, 12:01 AM
Post #7

Drunken Ninja Master Thug

Member No.: 80

I rented this game. I must really suck, because I found the game to be frustratingly hard. Like when chasing bad guys, I felt like I was hot on their tale, but I get a game over and it says they got away... wtf.

I finally got frustrated enough to shut the system off mid-game in the Venom vs. Beetle fight. He traps you in a force-field for the 2nd half of the boss fight and then waves this laser thing at you back and forth without stopping, FROM THE OUTSIDE OF THE FUCKING FORCE FIELD. You can't do shit but jump up and down like a moron, hoping to play a deadly game of jump rope. Fuck this game. I give up.

--------------------

dueling, remade for modern audiences

+Quote Post
Alisha
post Dec 3 2005, 01:19 AM
Post #8

Monk Princess

when i fought beetle i just kept whipping him from afar. the only boss the really annoyed me was electro because it took me a while to figure out you dont have to throw cars at the signs to break them.

did you enjoy the stage when venom is running away from S.H.I.E.L.D. i thought that was pretty cool

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:00 AM