Post #1

Frame

Group: Associates
Member No.: 36

Ok here's just somethings that really annoy me on PSO bash.gif

attention.gif 1: "Can i have a lvl 200/high pow/devil wing? i FSOD"
"Your lvl 3,make a new mag."
Thats annoying, yes it can happen but why wouldnt you have a
mag eqquiped at lvl 3? Applies for weaps too.

attention.gif 2:"I got corrupt."
Again? there must be a whole load of unlucky people put there.
Like i said it happens,but not to every other person.

attention.gif 3:"Give me high lvl techs, im going to flood the lobby with my
shortcut chat until someone gives me something."

attention.gif 4:"I can dupe! Im cool!I can hack"
No.

attention.gif 5:"Symbol chat is so fun,maybe if i flood the lobby with lots of cool
pictures no one will think im a noob, no one........"
Uh huh.

attention.gif 6:"Hi sexy."
(Speaks for itself)

Feel free to contrubute to the annoying favts of PSO life..... buttrock.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Retehi
post May 15 2003, 02:23 PM
Post #2

Show-off

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 10

When people replace S's with Z's

"lolz"

"ne1 huv magz?"

etc. etc.

6:"Hi sexy."
(Speaks for itself)

That's when I teach them a lesson, and scam them outta all their labis cannons with my "sexiness".

No one heard nothing!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mute
post May 15 2003, 03:50 PM
Post #3

Sunbro

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 25

QUOTE(Tysie @ May 15 2003, 06:39 AM)
(Speaks for itself)

Or how about when they ask, "r u a real grrl?" If you play it just right, you could come out with a few photon drops you didn't have beforehand. ;-P

--------------------
PSN ID: USF_Tailgater
Xbox Live: USF Tailgater

+Quote Post
Crawurm
post May 15 2003, 05:42 PM
Post #4

Freelance Engineer

Group: Validating
Member No.: 12

QUOTE(Tysie @ May 15 2003, 04:39 AM)
attention.gif 1: "Can i have a lvl 200/high pow/devil wing? i FSOD"
"Your lvl 3,make a new mag."
Thats annoying, yes it can happen but why wouldnt you have a
mag eqquiped at lvl 3? Applies for weaps too.

You get this mostly because over at Gamefaqs.com they actually have theses listed as Hints to play the game as. bash.gif

--------------------
<Center>
user posted image
</Center>

+Quote Post
Vitamin D
post May 16 2003, 12:05 AM
Post #5

IS MAHVEL BAYBEE!

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 35

QUOTE(Mute @ May 15 2003, 04:50 PM)
QUOTE(Tysie @ May 15 2003, 06:39 AM)
(Speaks for itself)

Or how about when they ask, "r u a real grrl?" If you play it just right, you could come out with a few photon drops you didn't have beforehand. ;-P

*Cough* I did that on Ver.1 a few times >_> Kinda fun beigebigrazz.gif But on the GC I let dudes know right away...

--------------------
<center>
"You Need The D? Then You Need Me!"

+Quote Post
Sheik
post May 16 2003, 03:18 AM
Post #6

☆タルタル、かわいい☆

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 33

QUOTE(Tysie @ May 15 2003, 04:39 AM)

I had some idiot once just about following *me* around because of this...he then tried to give me his card. *presses NO* and then wanted mine....uh no.

I swear he would not give up until I dumped some "common" rares on him just to get the dang guy off my back!!!

I won't let my self get into that again...

On another note, I would like to add a REALLY annoying thing about some of newbie force players that don't have a clue what to do with a force.

They do not S/D, then do not J/Z.....why? They would rather attack like everyone else when they can do diddly squat (especially the FOnewearls) damage to everything, especially in ultimate.

Attacking with a force using techs is very expensive as it drains your TP and your fluids really REALLY fast.

Techs might work great for the lower levels, but they start not being as effective in the higher levels such as ULT were everthing gets so resistant to 'em.

--------------------
Level
+ neola - Lv109 HUcaseal - Oran
+ Sheik - Lv056 FOnewearl - Viridia
Challenge
+ neola* - HUcaseal - Whitill
+ kali* - FOnewearl - Whitill
+ neola** - HUcast - Green

+Quote Post
Rogue
post May 16 2003, 04:49 AM
Post #7

Hyper Frame

Member No.: 7

While on the subject of FO's...

Yes, the ones that don't do their jobs are annoying. Just because my ramarl has level 20 shifta and deband doesn't make it my job to make sure my team is supported. Meanwhile, the force (who thinks he's a humar) will poke at an Indi Belra with some crappy weak force weapon, use one attack tech to mooch exp, and run like a bat out of hell towards any red box he sees. Hell, one time the force demanded shifta and deband. bash.gif

(Sorry, bad experiences from the early days..)

Also, what's more annoying than a bad force? A player who is too lazy to heal and bosses the team's force around. I make sure my team is supported- they get their shifta and deband all the time. When they get shocked or paralyzed, they get anti, when they're hurt they get resta, and when they die they get reverser. But some people just can't do a damn thing. When I'm healing someone else who needs it, it is very annoying for someone to demand that I cast anti, for of all things, poison. I mean come on, anti level 1 cures poison, it's not hard to go into the menu and hit the button. (What's sad is, that has happened to me a lot before)

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post May 16 2003, 07:32 AM
Post #8

Revolution to the Destruction

Member No.: 21

Definitely the aforementioned begging for "labiz" in the lobbies. And another thing that can be summed up in 2 words: Bruce Lee. No, not the famed martial artist, but the HUmar that likes to go to Vega and Antares 8 telling stupid racial jokes.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
Shinobia
post May 16 2003, 03:12 PM
Post #9

WILMAHHHHHHHH!

Member No.: 6

lol these arent really things about "PSO" that are annoying its the damn lamers that seem to swarm to every online game like white on rice.... i swear if i made a list about the things that all the lamers do that annoy me it would take the rest of the day to write... but the thing id have to hate most about em is when people start to talk shit in the lobbies like you can do anything about it i mean if you piss me off i can't reach through the screen and kick there asses Grrr that makes me mad bash.gif

guns.gif cry2.gif
guns.gif cry2.gif *group of lamers*
guns.gif cry2.gif

--------------------
user posted image

FFXI:Shinobia/PLD 60/WAR 32/THF 15/RNG 8/DRK 8/

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post May 16 2003, 04:28 PM
Post #10

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

QUOTE(Necron @ May 16 2003, 04:12 PM)
lol these arent really things about "PSO" that are annoying its the damn lamers that seem to swarm to every online game like white on rice.... i swear if i made a list about the things that all the lamers do that annoy me it would take the rest of the day to write... but the thing id have to hate most about em is when people start to talk shit in the lobbies like you can do anything about it i mean if you piss me off i can't reach through the screen and kick there asses Grrr that makes me mad bash.gif

guns.gif cry2.gif
guns.gif cry2.gif *group of lamers*
guns.gif cry2.gif

Funny cause I was thinking about this the other day, why even bother getting into arguments if theres nothing you can do about it.

Also another thing that bothers me besides dupers hackers and such, this is kinda dumb but thought that i would say it cause it does bother me some. Well it use to before, anyways whenever I play with people and i use me force. Im usually just suppoting them with anti, resta,shifta,zalure and such. But for some reason i dont know why but when humars and ramars start using techs, it really bothers me. Guess I have a force complex. lol is that even possible heh boo.gif

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge

+Quote Post
Henge
post May 16 2003, 11:12 PM
Post #11

OpSec

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 2

the SINGLE most annoying thing is people who dont play their role.

if your a hunter, get out there on the front lines and take the shots, who cares if you get hit, its your damn job! and if you do it RIGHT you wont have to heal yourself, cause your local FOrce will be free to do so.

then there's the lame forces who seem to think hu's should beg them for Support, when the fact of the matter is, FO's wouldn't be running around in online Ult seabed without HU's to take those critical hits from sinow zoas and such. but i Digress....

this is a TEAM game, and teamwork gets the job done the most efficiently, and in the most enjoyable manner. this is clearly evident in games hosted by AT and company. buttrock.gif

+Quote Post
Tysie
post May 19 2003, 03:56 AM
Post #12

Frame

Member No.: 36

yeah,how annoying is brucelee? what a loser, and when you get the FO who try to be Hu its like, "yes c'mon spells mate" why do they use guns,kinda stupid.

althought yea i got to admit, some loser kid had a sato mag (i think its called,too early to think straight) i thought humm yea i want that,it too somepursuading and i even had to tel the guy he was fit to get it.

but hey soonas i did,i fucked right off outta there, if that was you, oh thanks.

i thought iwas gonna get 0 replies,humm, kinds pleased bout that,

(lolz)? haha

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:30 AM