Reply to this topicStart new topic
NBA Playoffs., GFG
AC9breaker
post Jun 13 2006, 11:23 PM
Post #1

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

Was wondering if anyone has been watching the NBA playoffs. I was able to catch the last quarter of the game and man what a freaking awesome game. I'm really starting to get back into basketball again, I use to be a New York Knicks fan but fell out of it when the lost their chance to the San Antonio Spurs in 1998. I would watch a few games then and there but none of the players really impressed me. But now I have to say that basketball is really exciting. The Dallas Maverick superstar Dirk Novitsky is amazing. He's like the new Larry Bird. Almost unstopable. Meanwhile Miami Heat has the incredible guard named, Dwyane Wade. What a really cool guy, articulate and humble. The way he plays and the way he comes off reminds me alot like Jordan.

The Miami Heat made an exciting comeback today in the forth quarter to win the game. Even in the final second of the game, the Dallas Maverick where able to pull off a play which I can only describe as beautiful, in hopes to tie the game, unfortunetly the ball didnt go in. But I think if they would have had more then a second they would have made the shot. Incredibly exciting game. I'm looking foward to the next games.

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Vitamin D
post Jun 14 2006, 12:38 AM
Post #2

IS MAHVEL BAYBEE!

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 35

Yeah that game was insane haha. The First couple rounds of the playoffs were "meh" at best, but the Conference finals, and now the NBA finals have been real good. The series should be a great one.

--------------------
<center>
"You Need The D? Then You Need Me!"

+Quote Post
Alisha
post Jun 14 2006, 07:44 AM
Post #3

Monk Princess

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 11

i stopped watching the playoffs when the cavs lost to the psitons in game 7 >.<

--------------------

+Quote Post
unitself
post Jun 15 2006, 12:08 PM
Post #4

green and square

Member No.: 49

NBA?
What is that?

If it's not NHL, then it's not worth watching!

--------------------

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post Jun 20 2006, 10:49 PM
Post #5

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

Wow! What an intense game. I never would have predicted this to happen. Congratulations to the Miami Heat on a damn GG. Dwayne Wade is the new Michael Jordan. Man I wish I sure wish I was Mute right now.

FUCKINGDRUNK! toast.gif toast.gif toast.gif

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge

+Quote Post
Mute
post Jun 21 2006, 10:08 AM
Post #6

Sunbro

Member No.: 25

I'm actually moreso a fan of the Orlando Magic but I'm happy that the Heat won a title. They've had some good players over the years, but this team is pretty special.

QUOTE(unitself @ Jun 15 2006, 02:08 PM) [snapback]24973[/snapback]

NBA?
What is that?

If it's not NHL, then it's not worth watching!

I was really into the Stanley Cup Finals this year. I was hoping Edmonton would pull it off. Oh well, it was a fun series to watch.

--------------------
PSN ID: USF_Tailgater
Xbox Live: USF Tailgater

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th April 2024 - 10:05 PM