Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forever Zero, 56k!? u ded!
post Sep 14 2006, 01:06 PM
Post #1

Soul Hunter

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 23

So like back when I was in high school, I was deep into PSO. Sometimes I would just randomly do sketches in my blackbook that I use to carry around for tags and stuff. Anyway one day I did a quick sketch of Forever Zero's humar. Nothing too impressive really, very generic and lazy.

IPB Image

Anyway,that skecth would stay in my book and I would forget about it. A few months ago, Forever Zero started posting here again and I suggested I would make her a sig and avatar using the afore mentioned sketch. I figured, I would use Photoshop and Illustrator and it make it look awesome. Anyway, I made the image into a template and was quickly done with the line work. However, I began to realize how shitty my original image was as the image was coming out like shit too. So I scrapped the project and forgot about it. A few weeks later, I was done with summer course I had signed up for and already registered for fall semester. With alot of free time left intill the fall semester began I thought I would give it another try. This time however I was going to go for the vexeling art technique. I wanted to give the character a real life like look to it. I googled for a few tutorials and quickly got to work. It wasn't long before my efforts where showing some good results.

IPB Image

However I was soon getting frustrated since, my template was just a shitty sketch and getting the right angle in lightning was turning into a bitch. So I would forget about it then come back to it.
Finally though, I've just about finished it. With PSU here and work and school, I didnt think I would get it done. But the end product has a few cutedges. Such as the generic background uninspired pose, and lazy bodywork. I'm satisfied with it, but I totally got lazy in the end and could have done better. haha.

Here ya go, Hope ya like it Zero.

IPB Image

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
AC9breaker   Forever Zero   Sep 14 2006, 01:06 PM
Knightsword   smooth work AC9   Sep 14 2006, 05:47 PM
Forever Zero   Lol, I had wondered what happend to that project. ...   Sep 19 2006, 07:39 PM
Adiamas   Looks good!   Oct 23 2006, 08:31 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2018 - 06:22 PM