Reply to this topicStart new topic
HOLD IT!
Wiryu
post Nov 5 2007, 09:14 AM
Post #1

This is my custom member title.

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 121

If you havn't been following us down the road to being an Ace Attorney, I say with much sadness that you have been missing out on something great. I am of course talking about Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright, Trials and Tribulations. (If the thread title wasn't obvious enough.) I suppose there isn't a whole lot to be said in terms of gameplay, literally nothing has changed from 2, however the story, characters, music, and humor are as memorable as ever.

The cases aren't as long as previous games, but they have been kicked up a notch in picking out contradictions and the likes. In short, if you've not played any of these, deprive yourself no longer and play fo life. Phoenix Wight 3, even if it doesn't change up the gameplay, it's still totally worth the buy.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post Nov 5 2007, 01:15 PM
Post #2

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

If wiryu's post isn't enough. Buy it just for Godot.

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge

+Quote Post
Vitamin D
post Nov 5 2007, 02:32 PM
Post #3

IS MAHVEL BAYBEE!

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 35

TAKE THAT! Yeah I actually pretty recently dove into the awesomeness that is Phoenix Wright. The Past Couple Months I made it through the first 2 games, and now I'm in the start of the third case in Trials and Tribulations. These games never cease to amaze me in the story lines that unfold. They make you exercise every emotion you could possibly have, and they are incredibly well written. Not to mention that you have some of the most unique characters ever seen, and there's no way you can go wrong.

I honestly think that this series is one of Capcom's finest and that IS saying a lot when you look at their track record. To sum it up, if you own a DS, you MUST own these games. I can't wait to finish the third and final game before Apollo makes his debut.

--------------------
<center>
"You Need The D? Then You Need Me!"

+Quote Post
Crushinator
post Nov 5 2007, 08:18 PM
Post #4

Holding these random memories

Member No.: 8

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.

+Quote Post
Vitamin D
post Nov 14 2007, 06:15 PM
Post #5

IS MAHVEL BAYBEE!

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 35

As of this writing I have completed the third and final story of Phoenix Wright's story. My overall feeling is, "WOW".

This game brings together all three games perfectly by encircling all the important characters into one final trial. It's an ending that is very satisfying, and brings a complete since of closure to the story. It was an ending that at the same time made you sad, happy, shocked, and even a few times where the comedy is so perfect you can't help but laugh.

If you're already a fan of the series you already have it, so let me say this. IF YOU OWN A DS you need to get these games. You will not be disappointed. And just so you know, Godot > You.

--------------------
<center>
"You Need The D? Then You Need Me!"

+Quote Post
Wiryu
post Nov 14 2007, 06:34 PM
Post #6

This is my custom member title.

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 121

"I'm sure you already know this, but my name is Diego Armando."

*spoiler alert*

Anyways, I can't help but express my excitement and at the same time, anger for the upcoming ace attorney game. Apollo justice seems like a cool enough character, but I would prefer a mere small mention of phoenix wright rather than the position he's been put in. From the small bits i've been handed, he had his defense attorney badge taken away for false evidence....but PHOENIX DOESN'T USE FALSE EVIDENCE!!!! Wouldn't edgeworth be all over this shit? >:o

I am liking the new music for this game however.

http://www.finalturnabout.com/music/

I have very mixed feelings about this upcoming story, it seems like everywhere the ending of the last game should've gone, went in a completely different direction. Phoenix, Maya, Pearl, Edgeworth, Iris, Gumshoe, and Fransizka.....wth are they?! (well....we know where phoenix is)

*end spoilers here*

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post Dec 14 2007, 06:10 AM
Post #7

Soul Hunter

QUOTE(Wiryu @ Nov 14 2007, 07:34 PM) *
"I'm sure you already know this, but my name is Diego Armando."

*spoiler alert*

Anyways, I can't help but express my excitement and at the same time, anger for the upcoming ace attorney game. Apollo justice seems like a cool enough character, but I would prefer a mere small mention of phoenix wright rather than the position he's been put in. From the small bits i've been handed, he had his defense attorney badge taken away for false evidence....but PHOENIX DOESN'T USE FALSE EVIDENCE!!!! Wouldn't edgeworth be all over this shit? >:o

I am liking the new music for this game however.

http://www.finalturnabout.com/music/

I have very mixed feelings about this upcoming story, it seems like everywhere the ending of the last game should've gone, went in a completely different direction. Phoenix, Maya, Pearl, Edgeworth, Iris, Gumshoe, and Fransizka.....wth are they?! (well....we know where phoenix is)

*end spoilers here*

I've finally gottem around to finishing the last case. New 360 games other stuffs and my saved point in the game really prolonged my win over this game.

I didn't read your post intill now becuase I didn't want to spoil it for me intill after I beat the case. I kinda agree with you that it does seem a bit dissapointing that Phoenix role was given a complete 180. But I wouldn't count your chickens yet so to speak. We've seen how brilliant these guys can write and really looking foward into getting to know this new crew. If you haven't heard, Apollo's assistant is called Trucy Wright. The daughter of Phoenix Wright, I can't even begin to imagine what crazy binds she'll be in. It also raises the question, who is the mother? Maybe Maya? Or Maybe Iris? Either way all the ace attorney games we've played up intill now have just been GBA ports. Except for the first one with the awesome extra chapter. We're finally gonna be getting Ace Attorny games with original designs for the DS. I'm sure the new cast is to match that sentiment as the Latest issue of Nintendo Power articulated quite concisely.

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

+Quote Post
donkeybeatz
post Apr 8 2008, 05:53 PM
Post #8

McDonald's!

Member No.: 32

:O

Finally finished the game. I tried to stay up to finish up the last case but by the time I got to the last testimony it was already 4AM. I finished up the case before I headed out to class today. The last case was pretty awesome and almost shocking. Now on to finishing up Apollo Justice.

--------------------

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post Apr 9 2008, 07:01 PM
Post #9

Soul Hunter

Yeah, that last case was pretty shocking but at the same time I was dissapointed becuase I kind of predicted what would happen before I even started the case.

Godot turned out to be a giant douche but I still think he's badass.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:32 AM