Reply to this topicStart new topic
Last night & this weekend
Layrinn
post Jun 6 2003, 10:07 AM
Post #1

Grand Armor

Group: Associates
Member No.: 15

First of all, I'd like to apologize to Zorya, Dive, and Crushinator for standing them up last night. Apparently, my ISP's DNS servers decided to take a nap last night and I was unable to reconnect. (or access 95% of the web, for that matter) Fortunately, I was able to stay connected to Trillian and Ether was nice enough to go online and let you all know for me. By the time 4am rolled around and I still couldn't get back on, I decided it was time to call it a night. =/

This weekend a good friend of mine is getting married. The ceremony is a good 4 or 5 hour drive away from here, so I'll be gone for a couple of days. I'm leaving here today (Friday) around 3pm, and I'll probably be back some time tomorrow (Saturday) night. There's a slight chance I won't be back until Sunday.

See you all when I get back! ^.^/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post Jun 6 2003, 11:35 AM
Post #2

Revolution to the Destruction

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 21

Have fun at the wedding, rinn. Don't get too trashed at the reception. lol I was the best man at my cousin's wedding in December, and the 3 of us (me, my cousin, and his usher) were taking shots of Wild Turkey and talking about Army weapons systems.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
Mute
post Jun 6 2003, 12:24 PM
Post #3

Sunbro

Member No.: 25

Ugh... weddings. I guess we all get to a certain age where a different friend is getting married every other month (not good when it's the same friend two months later X-D). Anyhow, have fun (if that's possible) and don't forget to check in on us once or twice. ;-)

--------------------
PSN ID: USF_Tailgater
Xbox Live: USF Tailgater

+Quote Post
Dive
post Jun 6 2003, 10:20 PM
Post #4

Antarctica Traffic Control

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 1

No problem Rinn, Ether got the message through. Have fun at the wedding, we'll see you when you get back.

+Quote Post
Crushinator
post Jun 7 2003, 06:13 AM
Post #5

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

Good to hear your house didn't catch on fire or anything dramatic like that. Hope you have fun at the wedding.

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.

+Quote Post
Layrinn
post Jun 7 2003, 04:02 PM
Post #6

Grand Armor

Group: Associates
Member No.: 15

Yeah, so like... I'm back already. ;p

It was pretty cool... there was lots of rain, but eveyone was happy anyways. But out of 120 people, I knew about 4 or 5... so I said my congrats and took off early. *shrug*

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post Jun 7 2003, 04:26 PM
Post #7

Revolution to the Destruction

Member No.: 21

Well, I can't say I blame you for that one. I'd probably do the same if I only knew a handful of the folks there.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:22 AM