Reply to this topicStart new topic
Returning to Azeroth, For the HORDE!
Knightsword
post Dec 25 2007, 12:39 PM
Post #1

Mistress of Red Magic

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 53

Last night, I got the game reinstalled the game; got it patched, tracked down add ons, and rebuilt my rogue's ui. So what changes have come in the 3 or 4 months that I've been gone?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Oddies da Nerfed
post Dec 25 2007, 02:42 PM
Post #2

Pray for Mojo.

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 165

QUOTE(Knightsword @ Dec 25 2007, 01:39 PM) *
Last night, I got the game reinstalled the game; got it patched, tracked down add ons, and rebuilt my rogue's ui. So what changes have come in the 3 or 4 months that I've been gone?

Leveling 20-60 has been much improved, upwards of 30% less xp per level with 15-30% more xp from quests, new quest hub in dustwallow, most elite quests altered to normal non elite status. Easier to access heroics in outlands, new dailys including a cooking and BG daily. Engineering got flying mounts finally. Season 3 arena has started, S1 gear now available via honor only. AV heavily retuned making it a bit more strategic in gameplay, alliance is crying like lil bitches due to it. Some class changes due to arena balancing, many more still to come. Mr.Woend can fill in anything I forgot.

+Quote Post
Scan_Man
post Dec 25 2007, 05:58 PM
Post #3

Grand Armor

Group: AT Certified
Member No.: 71

I been trying to get back into it myself. I'm way behind though. Sucks my old guild aint around anymore.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:27 AM