Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Force Unleashed and Too Human
Wiryu
post Aug 22 2008, 10:52 AM
Post #1

This is my custom member title.

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 121

I downloaded the two of these to get a feel for what they're like, see how they go about, i'll start with Too Human. I had some issues with the controls and camera angles for Too Human, so I wasn't overly excited for it. Crush seems to like it, and says it's better with the camera pulled out, so i'm thinking i'll give it another shot before making my final impression, but if it ends the same way as my first impression, i'll wait for it to hit the discount bin with sonic the hedgehog and haze.

The force unleashed was pretty tight. It plays nicely with it's controls, it's got the same great sound we've learned to love throughout whatever representation of the story you've been involved with, and you're given a lot of options to do your killing, though honestly you're probably going to find yourself throwing shit or other people at people more than anything. Still, tossing a light saber into someones gut and filling their body with electricity is also quite entertaining. I can't explain why, but I get endless joy of charging up a kamehameforce blast and blowing lock down doors wide open, with unsuspecting, terrible aiming rebel/imperial troops on the other side just chillin.

one or both reviews may be enforced at the fact that I played them side by side and started playing the comparison game, but I feel pretty confident in the reviews for now!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Crushinator
post Aug 22 2008, 01:06 PM
Post #2

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

Its not really fair to compare them side by side, because TFU is a pure action game, whereas Too Human is a hack-n-slash dungeon crawl with an action-game-lite combat system

I'll probably write up a more comprehensive review of Too Human this Sunday.

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.

+Quote Post
AC9breaker
post Aug 22 2008, 01:20 PM
Post #3

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

I thought they both sucked. They both have shitty cameras and the gameplay was enjoyable but didn't really captivate me. I didn't really give TFU enough time to really be solid on my opinion, but I thought the graphics weren't that impressive.

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:04 PM