donkeybeatz
post May 29 2010, 05:14 PM
Post #1

McDonald's!

Group: Magister
Member No.: 32

In This Episode:
  • Nah, but seriously.
  • After a long hiatus, we're back, sans one of the Mikes. In this episode, the crew discusses Super Street Fighter 4, Monster Hunter Tri, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Portal, the Halo: Reach Multiplayer Beta, Dante's Inferno, Starcraft 2 Beta and Bioshock 2.
  • We also discuss some very, very old news and also some very, very new news.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
AC9breaker
post May 30 2010, 12:47 PM
Post #2

Soul Hunter

Group: Magister
Member No.: 23

I've only heard half but I gotta add some stuff. Mostly about Monster Hunter Tri.

First off. Game looks nice FOR THE WII. My biggest complaint with the Wii is the shit ain't HD. Even after I got the component cables I still get mad that the shit ain't in HD. With that said, I still think it's a fantastic game. I think some points you guys forgot to talk about is the survival aspect. Which is more evident once you hit 31+HR Missions online, and advance missions in offline. In fact you guys didn't even talk about the offline campaign, and how it now feels like it has a real story and how you get attached to the NPC's and how satisfying the ending is and how it compliments the online experience. Finally just the world of monster hunter tri, how it feels like your in an actual breathing world.

Also, I think Crush was too harsh on Dante's Inferno. It's like Bioshock 2. Not a bad game, but not a good game.

--------------------
"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

--an Excerpt from a Night Lords Novel Void Stalkers Chapter X: Revenge
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:44 AM