Start new topic
Replies
Retehi
post Jul 9 2012, 03:55 AM
Post #2

Show-off

Group: Arbiter Caste
Member No.: 10

So I'm still doing my thing away from AT, I mean, not on purpose obviously! I just don't game much, as I'm usually drawing with that free time (pretty much my source of income at the moment). Otherwise, I'm doing pretty well! I loosen up with a random game here and there though. Saints Row 3 is the shit, and GOTY, every year.

Vitamin D was just here in Vegas for EVO, was my first EVO tourney also. . Simply the best experience EVER, holy shit how did I NOT go to previous ones? We had a pretty rad time, definitely good memories were had. Here's a pic of us as the festivities ended, and the ballroom started to clear out. I'm on the right if you couldn't guess.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Crushinator
post Jul 9 2012, 01:21 PM
Post #3

Holding these random memories

Group: Magister
Member No.: 8

QUOTE(Retehi @ Jul 9 2012, 03:55 AM) *
So I'm still doing my thing away from AT, I mean, not on purpose obviously! I just don't game much, as I'm usually drawing with that free time (pretty much my source of income at the moment). Otherwise, I'm doing pretty well! I loosen up with a random game here and there though. Saints Row 3 is the shit, and GOTY, every year.

Vitamin D was just here in Vegas for EVO, was my first EVO tourney also. . Simply the best experience EVER, holy shit how did I NOT go to previous ones? We had a pretty rad time, definitely good memories were had. Here's a pic of us as the festivities ended, and the ballroom started to clear out. I'm on the right if you couldn't guess.

Look at these two fierce competitors!

I say next year we all go to support D at Evo and make sure he takes it to the top! guitarist.gif

--------------------

Steam: MrCrushin PSN : MrCrushin XBL: Mr Crushin
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:27 AM