Reply to this topicStart new topic
ghosts & haunts.. ^.-, what say you?
DivA
post Jul 18 2003, 02:16 PM
Post #1

Deus-Ex MachinA

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 44

thought of the moment ~ do you believe in the existence of ghosts ~ yes or no; why or why not? also, if you have a story to share, post it here.. ^.-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
unitself
post Jul 18 2003, 03:06 PM
Post #2

green and square

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 49

Hrm... interesting.
I do not believe in such things. BUT, I do believe in having a hyperactive imagination that makes me hear and see and feel lots of ghost like things. I blame it on my mom for taking us to horror movies starting at a waaaay too early age, or the coffee at 10 p.m., or my extreme ADD making it's presence known. beigesmile.gif

My mom told me this story once that when I was very young, we were staying at her grandmother's house, who had very recently passed away. I was sleeping in her (grandmother's) room when i was awakened suddenly. She (mom) rushed in to see why I was crying and saw her grandmother's ghost standing in front of my crib.

YEAH! beigesmile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Layrinn
post Jul 18 2003, 03:26 PM
Post #3

Grand Armor

Group: Associates
Member No.: 15

Oooh, ghost stories! =D

I'm a very spiritual person, in my own unique way... but I don't quite believe in the existance of ghosts in the traditional "roaming spirits of the dead" sense. It would take me a month to really explain exactly how I feel on the subject. So let's just boil it down to: among other reasons, I've had enough "unxeplainable experiences" that I believe there are things far above and beyond what science has told us so far... but not so far as restless spirits of the dead floating around causing mischief.

At the risk of sounding like a plug for The Matrix, I believe our minds and our will determines what is real for us. If you really, truly, deeply believe in ghosts... then yeah, you're gonna see them. If you don't, then you're not.

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post Jul 18 2003, 04:48 PM
Post #4

Revolution to the Destruction

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 21

Sure I believe in ghosts. I think it was my grandma's ghost that made me see that red slime last night.l

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
Sheik
post Jul 18 2003, 05:28 PM
Post #5

☆タルタル、かわいい☆

Member No.: 33

QUOTE (DarkEpyon @ Jul 18 2003, 03:48 PM)
Sure I believe in ghosts. I think it was my grandma's ghost that made me see that red slime last night.l

You lucky duck.
I have only seen a red slime in chall...and as you all know it does not drop anything worth a darn in chall. Oh well, I saw one anyways...and killed it! They must have a pretty low chance of appearing.

--------------------
Level
+ neola - Lv109 HUcaseal - Oran
+ Sheik - Lv056 FOnewearl - Viridia
Challenge
+ neola* - HUcaseal - Whitill
+ kali* - FOnewearl - Whitill
+ neola** - HUcast - Green

+Quote Post
DivA
post Jul 19 2003, 02:28 PM
Post #6

Deus-Ex MachinA

Member No.: 44

QUOTE (Layrinn @ Jul 18 2003, 04:26 PM)
Oooh, ghost stories! =D

I'm a very spiritual person, in my own unique way... but I don't quite believe in the existance of ghosts in the traditional "roaming spirits of the dead" sense.  It would take me a month to really explain exactly how I feel on the subject.  So let's just boil it down to: among other reasons, I've had enough "unxeplainable experiences" that I believe there are things far above and beyond what science has told us so far... but not so far as restless spirits of the dead floating around causing mischief.

At the risk of sounding like a plug for The Matrix, I believe our minds and our will determines what is real for us.  If you really, truly, deeply believe in ghosts... then yeah, you're gonna see them.  If you don't, then you're not.

*nods* indeed.. beigesmile.gif i have had fascination with ghosts ever since i was a sprout, that & haunted houses i find to be intriguing; in a sense, i walk a path of intuition ~ an inheritence from my lineage, i suppose.. i have belief in the paranormal, but more along the lines of feeling ~ i can feel presences rather than what "experts" claim they can actually see; that aspect i'm skeptical of.. =. however, i can definitely sense when i am, & whem i am not alone; that helps, especially when exploring places of reputed hauntings.. as far as experience goes, i do know that my parents' home is haunted, beings pass by the halls at the corner of my eye - more like traces of faded forms for a brief moment, but i can definitely sense when they are around.. *ponders* hmmm, there's a thought ~ i have yet to try & take pictures during those moments; i'll have to try that sometime.. ^.-

+Quote Post
Angel
post Jul 19 2003, 05:50 PM
Post #7

Psy Armor

Group: Associates
Member No.: 54

Yep, I believe there's a lot more than what we think we know; why? Well, it's not from personal experience, it's more or less what my husband has told me, and it's his story to tell hehe.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 05:45 AM