IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

PsO retirement.. ^.-, new beginnings ~ elsewhere..
DivA
post Jul 24 2003, 11:00 AM
Post #1

Deus-Ex MachinA

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 44

the time has come..

indeed, folks ~ the fateful day has recently arrived...not so much, bored of PsO that i shall take a break & return to it later; rather, bored of PsO that it is finally time to shelf the game completely.. ^.- hmmm, i've held a good track record over the years ~ been there since day 1 of ver.1 for DC, but there is only so much of the same thing that your's truly can stand without snapping a spark-plug somewhere.. -.@

lol, although PsO has come to a close doesn't mean that i'll leave these shores anytime soon ~ ATHQ is a cosmic place.. king.gif my gaming habit shall remain strong, but now focused on other titles of interest ~ primarily TFLO, this game is turning to be a beauty of a gem.. P.N.03 is another title i'm looking forward to, Soul Reaver 3 most definitely & possibly Star Ocean for ps2 ~ ack, so many games.. ;p

with that said, i bid farewell to the world of PsO ~ it's been lots of fun during both beginning & end.. only now, i'm being guided somewhere else ~ blessings.. beigesmile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 08:42 PM