Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hello, Old friends.
Henge
post Feb 7 2014, 02:03 AM
Post #1

OpSec

Group: Dark Templar
Member No.: 2

I was just reminiscing about old times, when I decided to pop in here, and see what's going on.

Hole-E-Hell, it has been 4 years since I last visited or posted, time flies, and life has been a roller coaster.

The last 4 years have brought me many ups and downs, a couple different states of residency, a couple different apartments, Marriage, at least one very close brush with death, A return to higher education, a complete lifestyle change, loss of 100 pounds in 12 months, and the list goes on, never a dull moment.

I honestly do not game that much anymore, There's so many titles I never got to on the 360 and PS3, let alone these new consoles. When I changed my lifestyle, I really got into the outdoors, hunting and shooting, which lead me down the path of building and repairing firearms as a hobby. as well as offroading, fun stuff.

Anyway, I just wanted to say I hope you all are doing well, and just where you need to be on your path in life.

If any of you would like my email, ill gladly PM it to you, my disappearance from the radar again is, always a possibility. I'm slippery like that.

IVI/Woe/Henge, Ah fuck it, Ben.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dive
post Feb 7 2014, 02:09 AM
Post #2

Antarctica Traffic Control

Member No.: 1

Long time no see my friend. I have dropped off the gaming radar somewhat as well, but I still keep the fires burning at ATHQ. As long as members still use the site, it will remain online. It is well overdue for an overhaul, but the real world is keeping my attention at the moment.

Really great to hear from you IVI. Sounds like you have been on an interesting path. Stay on course bro, you'll get there.

at-emote1.gif

+Quote Post
Henge
post Feb 7 2014, 10:38 PM
Post #3

OpSec

Member No.: 2

Good to see you Dive,

I would like to personally thank you for staying the steward of this vessel long after I was swept away in the maelstrom of life. If I laid the Apocalypse Tribe cornerstone, it has been you my friend, that has maintained the foundation all these years.

I salute you.

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post Feb 8 2014, 07:14 AM
Post #4

Revolution to the Destruction

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 21

Oh wow! 100 pounds? Grats dude!

Nice to see you're both doing well.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
Alisha
post Mar 22 2015, 12:51 PM
Post #5

Monk Princess

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 11

funny i came here due to some news i got about FF11 seems like just yesterday we were all playing together on there.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ArekuReiesu
post Jun 18 2015, 11:11 PM
Post #6

The Voice of Reason

Group: Neophyte Caste
Member No.: 104

I just recently read about FFXI and I thought about you all. beigebigrazz.gif I'm playing FFXIV off and on and am contemplating transferring servers because the FC I'm in decided to have some drama while I've been busy >.< How are you all? I miss you guys!

--------------------
"Life is all about mistakes, we just have to limit them."

SSBB FC: 3523-2010-3190 (Note I'm in the Philippines so expect laaaag)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 05:30 AM