Reply to this topicStart new topic
Final Fantasy 7 movie
Astrid
post Nov 12 2003, 08:08 PM
Post #1

Hyper Frame

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 67

I'm sure you guys all heard about the FFVII movie that's coming out. Here's a link I stumbled upon about it.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps/rpg/finalfantas...ws_6076405.html

I personally can't wait. Now, when they say that Sephiroth was seen on a Tokyo game show, do they mean within the movie itself or that the movie was advertized on said show? The former would be hillarious, I think :D

--------------------
"So this Zealot comes to my door, all glazed eyes and clean reproductive organs, asking me if I ever think about God. So I tell him I killed God. I tracked God down like a rabid dog, hacked off his legs with a hedge trimmer, raped him with a corncob and boiled off his corpse in an acid bath. So he pulls an alternating-current taser on me and tells me that only the Official Serbian Church of Tesla can save my polyphase intrinsic electric field, known to non-engineers as 'the soul.' So I hit him. What would you do?" -- Warren Ellis, Transmetropolitan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kazicht
post Nov 12 2003, 09:23 PM
Post #2

System Id

Member No.: 45

Yeah, I first read about this about a month ago.
I'm realy psyched about it too...I'm probably gonna import it as soon as it hits the JP market in spring. Hopefully a version with subtitles if its available...

And I'm really happy about Tetsuya Nomura heading up the project. He's one of the most inspiring illustrators/designers to me, and I've studied off his material for a few years. His style is so fantastic...

Anyway, this is the current Square Enix project that Im most antisipating thus far...well this and any news about Final Fantasy XII.

::Crosses fingers for a FF VIII sequal/movie type thing::

+Quote Post
Astrid
post Nov 12 2003, 09:59 PM
Post #3

Hyper Frame

They're also remaking the video game with better graphics, I heard. I'm psyched about that, too :D

--------------------
"So this Zealot comes to my door, all glazed eyes and clean reproductive organs, asking me if I ever think about God. So I tell him I killed God. I tracked God down like a rabid dog, hacked off his legs with a hedge trimmer, raped him with a corncob and boiled off his corpse in an acid bath. So he pulls an alternating-current taser on me and tells me that only the Official Serbian Church of Tesla can save my polyphase intrinsic electric field, known to non-engineers as 'the soul.' So I hit him. What would you do?" -- Warren Ellis, Transmetropolitan

+Quote Post
Kazicht
post Nov 12 2003, 10:14 PM
Post #4

System Id

Ah, hate to burst your bubble... but the FFVII & VIII remakes were canned...instead they opted to put the effort into FFVII:AoC, and other current resorces on new projects. Also it was annouced that they are having some finacial problems, which is why FFXII JP release is being pushed back. Sucks for us...

+Quote Post
HC82
post Nov 12 2003, 11:23 PM
Post #5

Badass Billionaire Extraordanaire

Member No.: 4

Given the arrival of FFXI, I don't think a longer wait for FF12 will be too bad. FFXI is certainly the type of game to last longer then the usual FF's, especially considering the max level is 200+(I think 255). If all that includes systematic mission/storylines, waiting shouldn't be a problem.

+Quote Post
Kazicht
post Nov 13 2003, 12:21 AM
Post #6

System Id

Yeah, and besides... X-2 is out this Wednesday...

So..
X-2 & XI = me not leaving my house for a month.

+Quote Post
Astrid
post Nov 14 2003, 02:34 AM
Post #7

Hyper Frame

This is probably going to make me sound retarded (as if the notion wasn't already in your heads), but what's X-2? beigebigrazz.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dorian
post Nov 14 2003, 05:16 AM
Post #8

Local 804

Group: Associates
Member No.: 66

X-2 is FFX part 2 babe

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:02 AM