Reply to this topicStart new topic
Something to look forward to on Monday afternoons
Astrid
post Nov 15 2003, 10:29 PM
Post #1

Hyper Frame

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 67

Given the recent cartoon posts, I thought I'd introduce something that some of you have probably seen before and loved or hated.

http://www.homestarrunner.com

I suggest watching Strong Bad's e-mails. Those are hillarious. But for starters, click "First Time Here," and watch the introduction video of the site's flagship character allow the paragon of stupidity flow through himself. :D

--------------------
"So this Zealot comes to my door, all glazed eyes and clean reproductive organs, asking me if I ever think about God. So I tell him I killed God. I tracked God down like a rabid dog, hacked off his legs with a hedge trimmer, raped him with a corncob and boiled off his corpse in an acid bath. So he pulls an alternating-current taser on me and tells me that only the Official Serbian Church of Tesla can save my polyphase intrinsic electric field, known to non-engineers as 'the soul.' So I hit him. What would you do?" -- Warren Ellis, Transmetropolitan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
drunken_chibi
post Nov 16 2003, 03:42 PM
Post #2

San d'Orian Evil

Group: Associates
Member No.: 69

strong bad is ok, but truly it's all about the cheat. coach z too.. jooooooorrrbbb.

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post Nov 16 2003, 05:08 PM
Post #3

Revolution to the Destruction

Member No.: 21

I haven't been there in a while. Homestar's got the brain of a peanut. Dunno what Marzipan sees in that guy. I wonder if StrongBad ever uses those boxing gloves.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
Astrid
post Nov 17 2003, 03:01 AM
Post #4

Hyper Frame

Member No.: 67

Homestar may have the brain of a peanut, but I think Marzipan should be flattered if the same was said about her. Have you ever seen the skit called "Where's the Cheat?" The one with the veggie burger? She thinks it talks!!

I think the best part of said skit has to be Homestar's little dance when he whines to her about putting it down. I love Strong Bad. He'll give Marzipan ONE MILLION punchesintheface!

The Cheat's cool, too.

--------------------
"So this Zealot comes to my door, all glazed eyes and clean reproductive organs, asking me if I ever think about God. So I tell him I killed God. I tracked God down like a rabid dog, hacked off his legs with a hedge trimmer, raped him with a corncob and boiled off his corpse in an acid bath. So he pulls an alternating-current taser on me and tells me that only the Official Serbian Church of Tesla can save my polyphase intrinsic electric field, known to non-engineers as 'the soul.' So I hit him. What would you do?" -- Warren Ellis, Transmetropolitan

+Quote Post
Dorian
post Nov 17 2003, 03:19 AM
Post #5

Local 804

Group: Associates
Member No.: 66

The Cheat is was cooler than Strong Bad.

The Cheats so bad ass, with his gold tooth and his bust of Van Buren

Everyone is scared fo the cheat, Just watch the SB e-mail of SB bowing down to him and telling him how all the e-mails are for him.

The Cheat owns

+Quote Post
DarkEpyon
post Nov 17 2003, 08:01 AM
Post #6

Revolution to the Destruction

Member No.: 21

No doubt about it, the Cheat is the best character in that whole thing.

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
unitself
post Dec 2 2003, 05:20 PM
Post #7

green and square

Member No.: 49

I am Homestar fan through and through. Everything about that guy cracks me up.
Good news - There is a new Answering Machine Message! I love those but they hadn't done one in ages. The best part is when Homestar mistakes a message from Marzipan and chews her out. HAHAHAHAH!!!!! Simply great.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Crawurm
post Dec 10 2003, 02:19 AM
Post #8

Freelance Engineer

Group: Validating
Member No.: 12

I just love the latest Strong bad E-mail, I couldn't stop laughing at one point

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail91.html

pirate.gif

--------------------
<Center>
user posted image
</Center>

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:37 AM