IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Easiest last bosses, the other side of the coin (SPOILERS)
DarkEpyon
post Dec 22 2003, 12:52 PM
Post #1

Revolution to the Destruction

Group: Paragon Caste
Member No.: 21

Be forewarned, a plethora of spoilers abound.

Here are my picks in no particular order.

Yu Yevon from FF10. This is mainly due to the fact you can't die.

Sephiroth from FF7. All you needed here was debarrier and knights of the round or omnislash.

Dr. Wily from Megaman 3. His last form was just a matter of flying directly above his head with the rush jet, and switching to top spin. One hit and he's all done. This would prompt Capcom to fix that in RockMan Mega World on the Genesis/MegaDrive. I've beaten this game several times, and had no idea about the top spin until recently.

Kefka from FF6. Evil clown turned bloody angel who can be dropped

Bowser from SMB3. He pretty much kills himself. Need I say more? I suppose the depression from being beaten by the plumbers had finally come to a head.

Olga Flow from PSO. Again, need I say more?

Dr. Robotnik from Sonic 2. In spite of having no rings throughout that stage, this fight is pretty easy.

Carltron from Secret of Evermore. This one was just more long than it was anything else. You just needed the formulas barrier and energize, a maxed out attack level for your dog, and enough bazooka shells. The dog does some insane damage at full power, especially in toaster form.

The Mana Goddess from Legend of Mana. Hell, that whole game was pretty easy.

Dracula from Castlevania 2. Gold knife=PWN3D!

--------------------

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."
-Albert Einstein
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th May 2024 - 05:46 PM